Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

100% Stu Baylor fan but the way this season started, going to be tough to slow Ben Kelly down from a sweep. He's just too conditioned, he finished Florida with 4min lead and looked fresh on the podium. He said he could have done another hour while everyone behind him was having heat stroke.

Well that was a hell of a Supercross race tonight :wtf:

Well, that sucks. Tomac has a 42 point lead now. I hope none of the guys who crashed out are seriously injured and miss any races.

1647175252907.png

What happened to Ferrandis?

No idea. The camera guys were probably too busy following a race for 14th or something. If you ever watch MotoGP, and then watch Supercross, you will get really aggravated with the SX camera work and commentary because it is so subpar.

Well, that sucks. Tomac has a 42 point lead now. I hope none of the guys who crashed out are seriously injured and miss any races.

View attachment 368773
Webb down 56 points. Championship over. Tomac up 42 points, Championship over for everyone else unless he has a night like the other guys had last night. I saw something that said he could get 4th in every race from here on out and still win.

And I'm a Webb fan, and I get trying to keep riding to salvage a couple points, but WTF was he doing circling at half pace for so long? That should have been stopped after about a half a lap.

Updates on some of the injuries include that Ferrandis was okay according to team manager Jeremy Coker. Apparently Ferrandis cased a jump very badly and thought he injured his wrist, but he’ll be fine. Jason Anderson said he’s also fine, but a bit banged up after his two crashes in the main event.

Our own Steve Matthes learned that Chase Sextonalso was reported to be okay after his crash with Cooper Webb. But we do not have an update from KTM at this time on the status of the two-time and defending Monster Energy Supercross champion.

And I'm a Webb fan, and I get trying to keep riding to salvage a couple points, but WTF was he doing circling at half pace for so long? That should have been stopped after about a half a lap.

I mean can you blame him. He was trying to salvage points but I agree.

I swear they kept saying Justin Anderson. I wish they would put Blair full time in the booth
Blair should have the full time gig. He is great in the booth.

Yeah, I read on VitalMX that Doofy said Justin Anderson 9 times.

Bring more nhl fights to sx!
It didn't look that bad to me. I don't think they should have been DQ'd. The LCQ might have been great.

Thoughts on Barcia's fine for taking out Anderson again? I mean he did put his hand up after and kinda say, sorry about that bro.

Haven't had a chance to watch the races, but saw all the heats. WTF is with these guys running into downed riders too? Somehow the 4th bike managed to stop, but the 3rd one blasted right into them. Seems to only happen in the 250 class. Cornerworkers definitely need retraining, but they gotta get their heads up more too.

This Marc Marquez highside in the warmup for the MotoGP race yesterday was unreal.
He walked (stumbled) away with just a concussion (and probably a sore everything).

Thoughts on Barcia's fine for taking out Anderson again? I mean he did put his hand up after and kinda say, sorry about that bro.

1647870791779.png

Back