My new rig

Had a pretty massive transmission leak at Gulches. Noticed it wasn’t showing on the stick, so I dumped 2 quarts in it a couple days before I left. I noticed without even running after that I had a good leak just sitting in the trailer. I wheeled it and it was leaking.

This week I dropped the skid and cleaned everything with degreaser and a pressure washer. Pan bolts were not loose exactly but I have them a snug as well as the TV cable hold down bolt. Doesn’t appear to be leaking anymore but I need to top it back off and run it some more. If it continues to leak I guess I’ll be changing to an aluminum trans pan and delete the TV cable while in there.

My skid was pretty dirty.
294D1753-A90D-416F-85F2-5AB90B0E2628.jpeg
E6B829A7-7FBB-4D1F-9ABA-0ABE0C0B7C87.jpeg
D4C11A5C-4BA6-417F-92F5-820850F41D17.jpeg
7438F2C6-518F-4CE9-B64A-FE54E22C1879.jpeg

Also added some Mall Crawler flare with a shade and trash bag.

And then whatcha getting?!

Let's just say that it's soon to be new owner has gotten five rigs up that waterfall ,😉

Does the soon to be new owner know about the #2 cylinder failure and that it doesn’t have reverse and some times it has 3 neutrals?

:laughing: (I kid)

Wasn’t planning to sell yet but when I mentioned it @Jody Treadway called and we worked out a deal.

He bought me lunch and we sat in the same side of the booth together. It was a great day.

This rig just doubled in value.

Last edited:
Back