my project yota

mighty mini

this is my baby i've been working on it for 2yrs. i've still got a ways to go but i wanted to put it on here to get some feed back good or bad. It's clean right now becuase i'm waiting to break in the newly rebuilt 22re. got little over 1000 miles to go but like i said i would like some feed back. :driver:

mighty mini said:
this is my baby i've been working on it for 2yrs. i've still got a ways to go but i wanted to put it on here to get some feed back good or bad. It's clean right now becuase i'm waiting to break in the newly rebuilt 22re. got little over 1000 miles to go but like i said i would like some feed back. :driver:

I'd say the little guy's doin' just fine. He can shift and steer! :lol:

Did you pay for that option? Read the sticky at the top about posting pics.

finally i figured it out here are some pics how about some feed back.

Attachments

• 100_0061 (3).JPG
    100_0061 (3).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 748
  • 100_0063 (3).JPG
    100_0063 (3).JPG
    88 KB · Views: 711
here is one more pic wheeling in the uwharries, the light bar is off right now getting powdercoated black. but my mods consist of newly rebuilt 22re with a stage 2 cam, ported and polished head, full length header, 2 1/2" cat back exhaust, 4" superlift, 33x12.50" severo muds, 15x10" black steel, detroit truetrack rear locker, 488 gears front and rear, and in the near future a super charger. :)

Attachments

• 3616 (2).jpg
    3616 (2).jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 768
Ya, you can put 3 pics per reply. If ya got more just reply and post 'em there. Looks good though. Light bar before or after?

Baby

Mine looked like that once. Yours won't either if you wheel it.

hp engines here in albemarle did my whole rebuild and ported the head. the fender flares I bought from jc whitney. they suck wished i would have just put extra money in and bought bushwackers.

I have one just like it but the paint isn't that good. I wouldn't worry about Bashwackers if you do wheel it they will get damaged. What mods have you done? What mods are you going to do?

i wheel it but not here lately becuase ive only got 1500 miles on the newly rebuilt engine and its killing me to wait. but my mods consist of stage 2 cam, ported and polished head, full length header, 2 1/2" cat back exhaust, 488 gears front and rear, detroit truetrac locker (rear), jacobs offroad ignition. just ordered an ARB winch mount bull bar. and i have a buddy of mine working on some sliders. but getting married soon so have to cut back for now.

hey, I think you drove by me the other day, I was at the bank 81 tan toyota. HP did my head work, and he is realy good. anyway nice truck time to get it to URE!!!!!

Back