need anything hauled from Raleigh to Charlotte?

Hey - I need a set of rims hauled from Charlotte to Raleigh. I paid "madcowdungbeetle" (Jon) for them, but have not been able to pick them up from him in Charlotte. You could leave the rims with "Bruiser" (Ken) when you buy his truck.

They are (4) 8-lug 16x8 steel wheels.

Let me know what you think, and I'll get in touch with Jon if it might work out.

Thanks!!!
Richard

no problem...get Jon to get them to Andy, as I "think" I'm taking some stuff from Andy to Ken...

as long as they're to Andy's by Thursday afternoon, it won't be a problem, as I'm leaving out first thing Friday...

Greg

You figure out what size vehicle you are gonna bring up here??

I know someone that has 4 tires that are in charlotte that I need to get up here :)

bigwaylon said:
no problem...get Jon to get them to Andy, as I "think" I'm taking some stuff from Andy to Ken...
as long as they're to Andy's by Thursday afternoon, it won't be a problem, as I'm leaving out first thing Friday...
Greg

Jon said he would get them to Andy by Thurs. Thanks Greg!!!

Ken...what size tires?

I'll know tomorrow evening...

I have some free rentals due to all my travel...and they're good up through a full-size vehicle (Malibu, etc)...

HOWEVER, I'm also an Executive Emerald Club member, which means I get to step up a size for free...in the past, when I use coupons and rent a full-size, I leave in an SUV.

Just not sure if I can do that with the free rental, but I'll try. Last time I got a 7-passenger Trailblazer, and you could fold down all the seats.

Since it's a 24-hour rental period, I plan on picking it up around 1pm...and as soon as I can, I'll post up what it is.

Greg

jrraw23 said:
For anyone else im back and forth from Charlotte to Raliegh all the time, read my sig!
BTW I'm heading back from Charlotte to Raleigh with an empty trailer the 12th, FWIW

Well since i can not get a hold of person with tires I may need to use your services..

BRUISER said:
Well since i can not get a hold of person with tires I may need to use your services..

if not...I'm sure we can coordinate something at DPG on the 11th...

I can get them to DPG...and I'd guess somebody to get them from DPG to Raleigh...

I'll know in a couple hours what the vehicle is, and give you a call, in case you can contact the guy...

Greg

last call...

I got a Trailblazer...

rims in the back...

tires are a no-go as Ken can't get hold of whoever has them...

anybody else?

Greg

I need a favor....

Mind grabbing a sack of green manure from the Southern States and bringing it to Raleigh for me? I'll chip in for gas. :flipoff2:

saf-t scissors said:
I need a favor....

Mind grabbing a sack of green manure from the Southern States and bringing it to Raleigh for me? I'll chip in for gas. :flipoff2:

sorry...they're closed, and won't be open before I leave in the a.m.

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Greg

Back