New Facebook Off Road Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the internet. Giving everyone a voice.

Seriously, aren't there already enough clubs, Facebook groups, forums, etc to go around ten times? Everyone always wants to start something different, and all I ever see it do anymore is chip away at traffic on livelier sites and dulling them all down. In the end they all are about the same, very low traffic and little useful content. Anymore the only sites I regularly visit are NC4x4 and Pirate. Why you ask? Because it's where the most variety of content and traffic is. Facebook just SUCKS as a way to bring people together, especially for four wheeling. That is my opinion but I stand by it.

I even convinced my own club (NOAS) to start allowing non-Nissan members. It just makes sense and keeps the group lively. Trying to exclude Jeeps takes away from the overall four-wheeling community and experience. Would half the companies that support the offroad aftermarket be around without Jeeps to build off of? Doubtful, and that would dissuade other companies from starting up and joining the fray. Is it boring to see the same JK build over and over? Sure but as long as people are spending money on the habit, er, I mean hobby and getting out on the trails and getting dirty then it's cool with me.

To the OP: Good luck sir.

Can colored folks join dis club? 'Dre has an H1 wif 26" spinner beadlook wims and drive by gun ports.
I wanna be a cool kid too.

Why you liein', G?
Last time I seen you and your ho queen you was rollin' in a caddy.

I had the jeep thing once, now it burns when I pee ( out of my slightly above average hootus).

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Glad I don't ride a Harley..

Why you liein', G?
Last time I seen you and your ho queen you was rollin' in a caddy.
Dat be da problem.My ho's rig has a jeep tub, a Chevy LS 1 motor and Dodge axles.
Is she excluded from this "club" because her rig is 1/3 jeep?
Do i sense brand racism?
And i really don't give a shit because i'm not on Facespace.

Just speaking for the Carolina Trail-Blazers, our basic requirements are 18 years of age & a 4 Wheel Drive. Trust me, over the 40+ years, we've had about every Manufacture, represented!
I expect most Major Clubs do likewise.

Ditto for CNC4x4

my .02

It's pretty shitty to exclude folks because of their brand loyalty. It's like you cant sit at the cool kids table because you wear Adidas shoes, you can wear any shoe but Adidas.. How childish is that?

awww.dpccars.com_gallery_var_albums_Jeep_Memes_Jeep_20Meme_20_baf431a948881f0d985b4ffe502fc20c.jpg

my .02

It's pretty shitty to exclude folks because of their brand loyalty. It's like you cant sit at the cool kids table because you wear Adidas shoes, you can wear any shoe but Adidas.. How childish is that?

I am sorry you see it that way, thank you for your two cents though.

I hope one day you are stuck and there is only jeeps around to help you and won't. We will get our payback against your racism!

I have helped jeeps and been helped by jeeps, again its sad that so many of you are taking this as an attack on jeeps. No one seems to bat an eye when a group only allows jeeps in their organization so why is it so bad to have a group for everything but jeeps? Hell there are brand specific groups for almost every make and model but because mine is for everything except one brand its a big deal? I know some of this is just sarcasm, funny too, but those of you that are actually butt-hurt by there being a group for non-jeep off roaders are really being a bit silly.

No one seems to bat an eye when a group only allows jeeps in their organization so why is it so bad to have a group for everything but jeeps?

Post said group so I can tell them their assholes too..

Post said group so I can tell them their assholes too..

I am an asshole, but not because of creating a group for non-jeeps. Thank you for your two cents again, or maybe now we are up to four cents.

I don't think anyone is really "butt hurt", just all in good fun. If anyone is "butt hurt" it's the guy who wants to include everything "butt" brand X. Really seems childish to me. Good luck with your page.

I don't think anyone is really "butt hurt", just all in good fun. If anyone is "butt hurt" it's the guy who wants to include everything "butt" brand X. Really seems childish to me. Good luck with your page.

I am really not butt hurt, I created the group for the purpose of having something different instead of the same old thing. But if you guys think its childish and that I am asshole, that is fine, dont join, lol. Thank you for wishing me luck though.

I am an asshole, but not because of creating a group for non-jeeps. Thank you for your two cents again, or maybe now we are up to four cents.

still waiting for said groups of only jeeps.

still waiting for said groups of only jeeps.

There are plenty on facebook and forums too. I dont have to do your research just so you can call someone else an asshole too, lol. I haven't bashed anyone yet, and I will not. Regardless of your opinion of me, I will continue to act mature even as you run off at the mouth, or the keyboard in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back