New Home, New Projects

Go on USPS.com and do your change of address. You will get an instant 10% off Lowe's coupon for EACH mail recipient at your house. Then they will snail mail you some as well.
We saved a ton of $$$ doing so.

Nice kitchen table. Looks like there's room for 2 more kiddos! :flipoff2:

Go on USPS.com and do your change of address. You will get an instant 10% off Lowe's coupon for EACH mail recipient at your house. Then they will snail mail you some as well.
We saved a ton of $$$ doing so.

Nice kitchen table. Looks like there's room for 2 more kiddos! :flipoff2:
Just room for guests lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One shiplap wall completed
864f03ee2f57924461d30e4278435e38.jpg

Our kitchen counters are structurally good, but fugly as hell... What are you doing to them?
I will get a pic of the product when I get there tonight but it is like a dye that recoats the countertop material.

That interior of the outhouse looks good!!!
Gotta :poop: in style.

But really this is in the utility room so shoes will go inside the bench and the kids backpacks and stuff will go behind the seat and hang from the hooks.

Our kitchen counters are structurally good, but fugly as hell... What are you doing to them?
This is what we used, got it on Amazon. There are different color/pattern kits I'm sure.
37fc41eeada4a5d100b477dd28f2b194.jpg

Shop 90% complete in time for Thanksgiving with our church group.
Big thanks to @DirkaDirka875 for coming over and finishing the electrical while I hung the fire resistant plywood from @Jody Treadway
IMG_20181128_164116_147.jpg
IMG_20181128_164116_146.jpg

Back