New thread.........right now

16226851074162858339979754917963.jpg

Not right now..but 4 years ago this day me and my boy (and @Jason W. @josh$$ & Debra) were on our way back from an epic Moab trip

SO wish I was back out there this week

18836761_10155578546667638_8983339589804826375_o.jpg

This annoying woman won't stop telling me how much better California is than NC when she's not talking to her dog, Yummy. Yes that's its name. The little shit already knocked my drink over.View attachment 348327View attachment 348327
You should tell her that having that dog inside a private business, unless it is clearly denoted on the entrance that it is “pet friendly”, is against the law as it is not a service dog. Emotional support animals do not fall in this category either. ADA rules and regs are very clear. Also having it on the seat is a Service Dog No-No as it poses a cleanliness/health issue.

You should tell her that having that dog inside a private business, unless it is clearly denoted on the entrance that it is “pet friendly”, is against the law as it is not a service dog. Emotional support animals do not fall in this category either. ADA rules and regs are very clear. Also having it on the seat is a Service Dog No-No as it poses a cleanliness/health issue.
Nah that would mean she'd talk to me more. I think she finally got the hint. If she would have bashed dukes mayo we were going to have a serious issue though.

I wish I would have thought of that
I have said “I95 runs both directions” to many many yankees when they go on about how something here sucks” or how NY blah blah blah…

I have offered to pay for a few idiots fuel to get back to where they came from if promised to never return.
Yep and you’re fairly close to the “land of nutz east”.

A-ville is … unique

Back