New thread.........right now

Pressing the old pillow block bearings off my stump grinder wheel. What a pain in the ass.

Attachments

• IMG_20220706_095052456_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220706_095052456_HDR.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 92
We finally got it off. There was no way to press on it the way the wheel and all was in the way. Finally unbolted the wheel and pressed on the shaft.

This just arrived from Texas for my dads backhoe. Shipping was more than he paid for the whole assembly and it was still cheaper than buying a new spindle and steering arm. He’s pumped.

View attachment 376678
Make sure to flip it over before you install it ;)

Well this looks promising. Local motorsports strip hosting a startup car soccer tourney.
Along w motorcross etc.
IMG_20220723_184957575_HDR.jpg

Figured this was a great slice of American culture for our Spanish student....
IMG_20220723_190542475_HDR.jpg

Well this looks promising. Local motorsports strip hosting a startup car soccer tourney.
Along w motorcross etc.
View attachment 377203
Figured this was a great slice of American culture for our Spanish student....
View attachment 377204
@RatLabGuy I'm really glad someone like you is doing this exchange program. Not some pent up beltway liberal elitist. That kid will get the right impression of 'Merica and make memories that will last a lifetime.

@RatLabGuy I'm really glad someone like you is doing this exchange program. Not some pent up beltway liberal elitist. That kid will get the right impression of 'Merica and make memories that will last a lifetime.
I just wish the exchange student had a maga hat on 😂

For the record, car soccer is everything that you would hope it would be. Apparently this was just kind of randomly started up by a bunch of the local Derby guys, this is when the first time they've done it and they're still trying to figure out the strategy.

They tends to get sort of bunched up with the ball between cars, but they figured out if a third or fourth person gets behind the bunch they can just push the whole herd across the line LOL
IMG_20220723_195725713_HDR.jpg

Back