new to jeep and area

nrwhite

hello
new to jeep (98tj) and area (from england, via colorado). used to have scouts (binders). looking for recommendations on professional and reliable and not rip-off jeep-familiar mechanics in durham area? also, i'm looking at getting a cage. not because i do serious 4wheeling but because i take my two kids in the back. have seen the rock hard ultimate sport cage on another site. it's bolt-in, so i can do it myself but pretty expensive. any thoughts and again recommendations/referrals on alternatives to that.
good to meet you.

talk to robert at downeast offroad in wilson, you can probobly get a poison spider cage and have it welded in for about the same price as a bolt in and its alot stronger. DOWNEASTOFFROAD.com hydro

Welcome!

Welcome....

Here are some folks that can help..

Some are far some are close

Usernames so you can PM them :

Andy @ carolina Rock Shop = zubz
John @ blackout Autosports = StudNuts

I could do it.. but I am to busy :( SORRY

But Welcome to the area..

on and here is a local 4x4 club to check out: www.cnc4x4.org
we will be having our quarterly meeting April 8th

thanks for the welcome

thanks for the warm welcomes and heads up on some shops. still getting info/research together on bolt in vs welded fab cage. will let you know. any experience with the bolt in's? i know a weld in will be stronger (if done right) but it could take an age to get it booked in, a bolt in just gets fedex'd

Back