[Nov 9, 2012] 2ND Annual Veterans Ride at UNF (eldorado nc)

If anybody could skeer me, it would be Don and Terry but unfortunately that's not it. I have just been slammed at work plus we were 5 days late closing on a new house so I am still trying to get all that crap taking care of. I hate that I can't make it but you boys and girls have fun and take lots of pictures and vids
I have a gopro, lend me your jeep and i will take care of this request!!!!

If anybody could skeer me, it would be Don and Terry but unfortunately that's not it. I have just been slammed at work plus we were 5 days late closing on a new house so I am still trying to get all that crap taking care of. I hate that I can't make it but you boys and girls have fun and take lots of pictures and vids
I have a gopro, lend me your jeep and i will take care of this request!!!!

No BS this time... sounds like you have a plate full.... hope you get everything settled down, and life back to normal. Prolly see ya again in the spring (we can resume the "battle" then). :lol:

Its gunna be a cold weekend!

A high of 65 on Saturday seems acceptable to me. It is November............

It is to me too, like today. Feels great outside. I was referring to when it gets in the 40s at night.

It is to me too, like today. Feels great outside. I was referring to when it gets in the 40s at night.
That's when a Carhart Thong is in order, a "working man's thong"!

:popcorn:

Have the trails changed much since I last rode them in 1999?

I used to be able to do all them with a dual locked 4runner with 32's or 33's.

I may just get back in on the easy ones at first?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Have the trails changed much since I last rode them in 1999?

I used to be able to do all them with a dual locked 4runner with 32's or 33's.

I may just get back in on the easy ones at first?

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

You will be fine to do all of the trails, no worrys. There will be maps handed out before takeoff of the poker run but i imagine a lot of groups will form up, so just jump in one.

MY EYE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just about have all the supplies loaded up, headed out first thiung in the morning to get everything ready. If anyone has any questions or just needs to get a hold of me 828 514 761seven

Before this even kicks off a BIG THANKYOU for all the support from so many.

NC4x4 Couldnt do it without yall!
Vesco Industrial Trucks A Huge donation towards food and other support!
Your Hot Dog Guy,and GAll Thank you so much for youre ongoing support!
Carolina Trail Blazers Thank you to all my fellow club members in vounteering to make this happen!
Uwharrie Off Road Traing Center I can not think of a better place to hold this event!
Chris Cagle and the Eldarado Outpost These Guys truly care about our sport and our veterans!
Carolina Gaurd Offroad Club Thank you for youre support to the ride and to the cub scouts!
Buckeye Performance ThankYou for youre generous donation and support!
Chip Price Thank you for youre generous donation!
Yummy Jerky Thank you for youre door prize donation!
Lieth Chrysler Jeep (Jeepparts) Thank you for youre youre door prize donation!

Thanks goes out to Josh Price, Zak (big goofy), Clint, and my better half Debra for youre hard work and support!

Last edited:
I'm going to try and make it out to give you guys a hand tomorrow if you need anything. Any contact info I should know? PM it to me so I know where to go or who to get in touch with. Still new to the area and really have no idea where anything is.

Question: Is there air available near by so I can air down? I don't have a portable compressor. Thanks, Mike

I don't really feel comfortable "advertising" this, since it's not related to the purpose of the weekend, but several people have asked... so...

We will have all the t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, etc with us in the trailer this weekend. We won't be setting up a booth or anything like that, but if you're interested in picking anything up, just come by and see us. :beer:

Not intending to overstep my bounds... and speaking as one of the "old-fart" Vets... I would roll out the "red-carpet" for you and Cydney (NC4x4) just based on your character... not even counting all you guys do for the 4x4 Community!

...and I truely do not believe anyone will disagree with me... not even YHDG (with thong)! :beer:

Back