[Nov 9, 2012] 2ND Annual Veterans Ride at UNF (eldorado nc)

Awesome, bring on the proker un competition, and of course yall are welcome to camp on site. Well see ya there Bart!

Can't wait for this weekend to get here. Hope to see a crowd out there to honor our fallen, an support or veterans that continue to struggle.

For anyone coming thru Troy coming past the courthouse, the annual Troy veterans day parade is Saturday. Might be a traffic headache...

Getting excited for this weekend!

Is anybody in Mooresville going? It doesn't look I am going to make it and I was going to give johnnyjpr a ride. If somebody is going and could give him a ride, that would be great.

I have no doubt he will get a ride down there and home! Brad, SCREW WORK, Lets go wheelin , This is YOURE weekend!!!

Just a few Quick reminders! Youre 5 dollar donation includes youre whole weekend of camping at the training center and the poker run! All veterans will recieve a meal ticket at the gate for a free meal from Your Hot Dog guy! Everyone will recieve a door prize ticket that will be drawn sat evening!

Poker run starts at the training center at 9 am sat
Poker run card turn at the traing center at 3pm sat
Poker run prizes will be presented at 4pm sat
Senior veterans presentation directly after.
Memorial to the fallen at dusk.

Gates will be open at the training center at 8 am sat.
You are welcome to stay untill sun afternoon.

If you have an open seat for the poker run and wish to lend a ride it will be much appreciated.

This is the event I look forward to all year, Everyone is invited and cant wait to see everyone there.:usa:

sga.jpg

I am so looking forward to this ride!
Just took a look at the weather, and we could not ask for better.
Rain today, this will settle most of the URE dust that anyone who has been there, has experienced!
Highs in 50's and 60's for the remainder of the week, with lows hovering around the freezing mark. PERFECT camping weather that will keep everyone around the camp fire, the place to be to hear the stories, the jokes and the lies LOL

Completely stoked!

Terry, you had best NOT hide in your mobile condominium!

Rain today, this will settle most of the URE dust that anyone who has been there, has experienced!
Highs in 50's and 60's for the remainder of the week, with lows hovering around the freezing mark. PERFECT camping weather that will keep everyone around the camp fire, the place to be to hear the stories, the jokes and the lies LOL

Completely stoked!

Hell thats a mobile hillbilly manison!!! Its about the same size as my single wide!

Highs in 50's and 60's for the remainder of the week, with lows hovering around the freezing mark. PERFECT camping weather that will keep everyone around the camp fire

...almost everyone... we will probably do a Saturday-only this time. Lows around the freezing mark don't work so well with us anymore. :shaking:

I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was our pleasure.

Thanks man.

Completely stoked!

You are corect chip, for this time of year the weather will be the best it can be!

Is anybody in Mooresville going? It doesn't look I am going to make it and I was going to give johnnyjpr a ride. If somebody is going and could give him a ride, that would be great.

Just talked to johny and looks like he has a buddy at home that is going to get him to the ride, If something falls through I will gladly go get him!

Brad, once again, lets go wheelin!!

Come on Brad you know you want to!

I hate to give him such a hard time, He has a massive work load on his shoulders and I applaud him for his dedication!

If anybody could skeer me, it would be Don and Terry but unfortunately that's not it. I have just been slammed at work plus we were 5 days late closing on a new house so I am still trying to get all that crap taking care of. I hate that I can't make it but you boys and girls have fun and take lots of pictures and vids

Back