[Nov 9, 2012] 2ND Annual Veterans Ride at UNF (eldorado nc)

Hey Don......these young guy's don't understand that Life In Prison ain't near as bad for a old fart as it is for guy with 50-60 years ahead of em!:flipoff2:

You just hush and make sure there are plenty of hot dogs. Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for camping. How many of you guys are camping Friday night? I am going to try to get off work early enough to come down.

You just hush and make sure there are plenty of hot dogs. Looks like the weather is going to be perfect for camping. How many of you guys are camping Friday night? I am going to try to get off work early enough to come down.

Brad me and Jason will be staying Friday night and Saturday night hope to see ya there

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Hey Don......these young guy's don't understand that Life In Prison ain't near as bad for a old fart as it is for guy with 50-60 years ahead of em!:flipoff2:

Yep... plus, we're all wrinkled and pot-bellied, and the inmates aren't interested in doing nasty things to us! :D

Check this ole guy out:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Didn't think of that!

I should be out Friday night

Wow, event is shaping up to be a good one! Up to date list of raffle prizes very soon. I know its a ways out but weather is looking great!

Want to give a big welcome to the Get Ugly Customs crew that will be joing us at the ride, and bringing along some active duty soilders!

I will be coming to the ride along with my son. We will probably camp Saturday night and ride a little Sunday before we head home. I Spoke with Zac on the jeepforum. Looking forward to riding with you guys!

Last edited:
Glad to see ya made it over man.

Cool man, sounds good to me. That's if you still got room. I got a tent and a small camping grill too.

Can anyone help me get the property ready, say Wednesday,Thursday and /or Friday? Nov. 7, 8 & 9?
Like: mowing, weed wacking and such. I've got the equipment, I just need some operators if anyone wants to help. It will be the last time I will have to mow that huge field!

I'm in scott Ill call ya in a bit.

Josh Price and myself will be down on thursday to work on firewood, set up flags and banners. We will be glad to help out with grass as much as possible.

Josh Price and myself will be down on thursday to work on firewood, set up flags and banners. We will be glad to help out with grass as much as possible.
You have a pm.

Got a lot to finish up this weekend, Cant wait too see everyone there. There is looking to be a really big turnout this year, gonna be an awesome weekend!

Last edited:
I can't wait!

Can anyone help me get the property ready, say Wednesday,Thursday and /or Friday? Nov. 7, 8 & 9?
Like: mowing, weed wacking and such. I've got the equipment, I just need some operators if anyone wants to help. It will be the last time I will have to mow that huge field!

How late are you guys working? I don't get off work till 5, I can be at the Outpost by probably 5:30-5:45...

I plan on leaving Raleigh at noon on Friday, if there is anything left to get ready or to help throughout the event just let me know

Back