OPEN RIDE @ THE FLATS JAN. 15-17th *PARK IS NOT CLOSING*

according to FaceChicken, things have changed and it is not the last ride.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
The Flats Offroad Park IS NOT CLOSING!!!
PLEASE SHARE!! We had 50 SHARES when we announced that we were closing so lets get 100 SHARES that we are NOT closing!!
I had to hire an engineer to draw up an erosion control plan so we can keep the park open so you guys still have a nice place to wheel!
Our open invite next weekend is going to be awesome! (Jan.15th-17th) We will be giving away a free pass to 1 lucky wheeler for 2016. Raffle tickets are free!! This person will get full access for 1 year FOR FREE to The Flats Offroad Park. We also have an obstacle that has not been conquered yet so the 1st one up it gets to name it!!
See you guys next weekend and PLEASE SHARE & LETS GET 5000 LIKES BEFORE THE RIDE! We are at 4,927! We need 73 MORE!! Thanks for everybody’s support!!

image.jpeg

@DSM Turbos says I need to get off my ass and give this place a run... How many of these trails are manageable in a stock 4 door Rubicon?

It's worth coming if you do nothing but watch. Someone may even offer up a free seat in their rig. There is plenty enough to keep you satisfied in a rubicon. I took my TJ on 33s a few times and had a blast.

It's worth coming if you do nothing but watch. Someone may even offer up a free seat in their rig. There is plenty enough to keep you satisfied in a rubicon. I took my TJ on 33s a few times and had a blast.

He is going to ride with me if we can't convince him to "beat" the new rubi.

All of them if you got balls of steel. Hahaha. All the greens for sure maybe a few more.

I told him the same thing! He could do some yellows probably if he was careful.

Officially going now. Bringing my 2 daughters (4 and 2 years old) hope that's ok. Totally stock JKU but I'm not going to do anything too extreme in it.

Back