OPEN RIDE @ THE FLATS JAN. 15-17th *PARK IS NOT CLOSING*

All I gots is three gears!!
We here in the far back corner of the lower parking area stop by and say hello!!

Your third gear is probably twice as fast as my 4th gear goes, LOL! Can't wait!

Is gonna be fun. Rain is suppose to move out around 6pm. See you guys tomorrow.

Leaving Archdale at 7am. Hope it dries up pretty quick.

That rainbow was incredible! No rain after about 5:30. With the sun, it should dry up nicely after a few laps!

Life got in the way of my weekend fun times. Y'all have fun today and post those pics!

We are 30 minutes out. We ran into some folks on the highway. We are in a convoy of about 8 tow rigs, plowing our way down 40 with the hammer down! Can't wait to hear some high horsepower rigs on the rev limiter.

We unloaded the two rigs, had a family emergency and had to load them back up and go. It was so packed and muddy we'd have probably spent more time waiting around than wheeling anyway.

Edit:

There was hardly no parking on our way out, we've passed like 30+ on 40E, idk where everyone is going to park!

We unloaded the two rigs, had a family emergency and had to load them back up and go. It was so packed and muddy we'd have probably spent more time waiting around than wheeling anyway.

Edit:

There was hardly no parking on our way out, we've passed like 30+ on 40E, idk where everyone is going to park!

Hope everything is ok with your family.

All is good. Wasn't my family, my good friend I rode with. Thanks for the concern.

So how was it today, slick and slam packed I assume??

All is good. Wasn't my family, my good friend I rode with. Thanks for the concern.

So how was it today, slick and slam packed I assume??

Today was the most people I have ever seen there. They had people parked on the road.

I figured people would be parking in the road. We passed so many on the way home. Now counting who was coming from the west and 221.

Easily 200+ people there. Parking lot was essentially a mud bog just to get parked lol.

I had a great time on my 1.5 obstacles that I got to hit before I blew up a t case. Somebody got it on video and said he would post it so hopefully it shows up on here

Back