OPEN RIDE @ THE FLATS JAN. 15-17th *PARK IS NOT CLOSING*

Had great time as always.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 383
Worst fuel mileage I've ever gotten while towing hahaha

Lie-o-meter for us said 8.5, math said 6.5!

And I used to be convinced a Cummins could tow 2-3 cars and still get high teens. I was such an idiot back then.

Did any of the guys standing at the top of Laurel Lane on Saturday evening take any video of me on the rock wall at the top? I'm in the red Samurai buggy on 39 Krawlers. Seems like there were at least 10 people down there...hope someone got something.

Did any of the guys standing at the top of Laurel Lane on Saturday evening take any video of me on the rock wall at the top? I'm in the red Samurai buggy on 39 Krawlers. Seems like there were at least 10 people down there...hope someone got something.

That little Samurai flat out works! First time I have seen it in person. A few of us were standing down in the parking lot and watched you go up the rock garden barely slipping a tire. Made it look easy compared to others that were whomping and woopowing their way through it earlier in the day.

That little Samurai flat out works! First time I have seen it in person. A few of us were standing down in the parking lot and watched you go up the rock garden barely slipping a tire. Made it look easy compared to others that were whomping and woopowing their way through it earlier in the day.

Thanks!

That's an awesome jeep. Anymore pics, build thread by chance?
Always wondered if anyone had ran an 8.1

Wish someone had gotten a video of me at that point of the trail. Made it up but took a lot of effort on the jeeps part. If anyone has a video of the Khaki TJ with the black half doors please post it.

Anybody get a video of me mackin' on the bitches

So what was the carnage total from the weekend? I broke a ouverson rockwell shaft. Others in my group broke a 14 bolt shaft, Chevy 60 ring and pinion, toyota drive shaft, toyota motor mount, and a jeep heater hose. Im sure we weren't the only ones tearing stuff up.

Anybody have a link to the page that lady is suppose to be hosting the pictures at?
Michael Gale was the photog gal.
@PinkyYJ was talking to her and will post up a link as soon as it is available.

All I got was a business card, she said may take awhile to get them all up.
Here it is....I guess look up On The Spot Photography...?...
image.jpeg

There is a lot of them on Instagram @theflatsoffroad

I want a shot at the right side of easy street when it is dry again

Back