OPEN RIDE @ THE FLATS JAN. 15-17th *PARK IS NOT CLOSING*

Had a great time out there and run some good trails. Seen some sweets rigs and talked to a bunch of folks. It was a good ride. Thanks to the big "Bud Light" jeep that helped winch my buddy back over. Didn't take many pics because I had that pesky steering wheel in my hands but snapped this picture of Samurai gang rape!! Lol my crew had me rolling doing that recovery. Good times, good trails, good food and good folk!!
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160117_f72eeba156c40e1cd9baa9a781bb9ec1.jpg

We had a blast! Had a pretty large group, couple of us got split up a couple times, but for the most part we avoided traffic jams. Almost every one of us broke something, or had a small issue(except Dave), it was all in good fun. The weather ended up being perfect too! Wife has some videos, I'll put them on YouTube and link them today.

Anyone know who had what appeared to be a black M&M chassis, with a 3.8 (or a v6) in it?

We had a blast! Had a pretty large group, couple of us got split up a couple times, but for the most part we avoided traffic jams. Almost every one of us broke something, or had a small issue(except Dave), it was all in good fun. The weather ended up being perfect too! Wife has some videos, I'll put them on YouTube and link them today.

Anyone know who had what appeared to be a black M&M chassis, with a 3.8 (or a v6) in it?
That would be chase it has a 4.3 and yota steer axles.

unfortunately I wasn't able to make it with the kids not being well enough to be out on the trails. That and the stock JK....not sure what I would have been able to do with mud and first time up there. Looking forward to a little more dry conditions to pop the cherry on this park.

We got there early yesterday morning, there was a line to get in but got in the main lot right at the entrance so it was not to muddy. We rode a couple of trails till I lost my breaks then we road side by side the rest of the day. We had a blast! When is the next open ride @jaybird1ton

I spent the day riding shotgun in a bone stock JK. !
I thought that was you I saw through the woods, waiting in a never ending traffic jam as was I.
We had a good time and thanks to whomever it was that pulled the silver Dodge dually with trailer backwards out of the parking lot. I spent most of my day wishing I had the KTM to do some woods, "free riding" that place would be awesome for that.

I thought that was you I saw through the woods, waiting in a never ending traffic jam as was I.
We had a good time and thanks to whomever it was that pulled the silver Dodge dually with trailer backwards out of the parking lot. I spent most of my day wishing I had the KTM to do some woods, "free riding" that place would be awesome for that.

Yep. That was me.
BTW- I'm ready for your YJ. I'll holler at you later this afternoon.

I spent the day riding shotgun in a bone stock JK. Gotta say it was a blast to step back in time like that!
Ran into some old friends and watched a chick spank Tank Trap, @PinkyYJ :driver:

Saw a lot of awesome rigs hitting The Hill and the top of Easy Street. Made me Jones a little to get my Ranger finished!

Thanks buddy!! Felt good to be back in the seat wheeling The Flats, really had a great time!! No complaints here, better than sitting at home! My baby did great that day, proud of her!!

Yes it is Rons old buggy. It will embarrass a lot of people.
She dont look like much but (I think this is how they do it in Bama) Sum Bitch'll Go I tell ya Dat!

Lol

Glad to hear its being put to good use...kinda like an ex gf ...couldnt wait to see it gone but still every now and then....

BTW @stinkbomb that is "Project Rear Steer II"

Originally built for Fred Hill in Fl

there are build threads on Pirate and elsewhere documenting it.

GM v6 was put in by someone other than PJ.

@Ron it gets put to good use every now and then. After a set of coilovers and a few other goodies I'm getting it the way I want it. Like you said it don't look like much but it surprises the hell out of me every time I take it out

Man I had a great time this trip

I saw your rig on the road. That thing is sweet man. Wanted to see it up close but ended up leaving as soon as we got there.

We were in the blue beat up Cummins dually towing double.

Back