Pick up lines let’s hear them

dating your sister is never the answer..... look at them blue people in Kentucky.

071219_karason_northrup_470.jpg

“I got some bug spray”

5 years ago now at Devils Playground. Good friend of mine and his wife all come out to the ECORS race, they bring this good looking girl that had a kid with her. After confirming she was single I waited for the best opportunity to speak to her. She was swatting at mosquitos saying she wished she had some bug spray.

BOOM! I had a cooler with me and low and behold, bug spray! So I spoke up “I got some bug spray” with my bad southern English grammar.
She was stuck up and didn’t even acknowledge what I’d said. But my buddy’s wife did and gladly took it, who then passed t around. Later offered to help her carry something as she had a bag, a cooler, and kid in her arms. Again stuck up and determined to be independent she said “no I got it” to which I replied “oh you’re one of those girls, gotta do it on your own?”

Somehow we made some small talk, but nothing much. She later told my buddy he could give me her number to call if I wanted. I wasn’t too interested after all that so I didn’t for days, but he kept bugging me about it so I finally did.

We’re married now, pretty crazy! She still claims that she didn’t hear my bug spray offer, and didn’t know it was mine till much later when we were dating. We still laugh about it often.

Party foul dragging the drunk girl home with you that is barley able to walk doesn’t count as picking a chick up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not that kind of guy but I know many who are! You can pick up college girls like whores on dollar day :D

Back in the day, preferably on a moonlit night @ Emerald Isle/Atlantic Beach etc........"hey, let's go for a walk on the beach" :smokin: .....but I think the moonlight on the water and the sound of the the surf had more to do w it.

Last edited:
I tried “nice shoes, wanna f*ck” she looked down to check out her shoes and looked up real fast and smiled....she didn’t even realize that she was nodding yea.

My favorite... carry a sheet metal screw in your pocket.
Walk up, hand outstretched - Hey Baby, wanna screw?

Back to my southern roots...with a tip of the hat "Hey, you wanna dance?"

I was in a country club in Virginia Beach (I know, like tits on a boar hog...), and I seen this fine little Latin thing. I walk up and say "Hey, you wanna dance?" She eyes me up and down, and says "sure, if you can handle it."

I'm all grins. "Game on."

So we're two-stepping around the dance floor, move into some buckle-polishing music...fast forward to the end of the night, and I tell her that she seems a little lit, and I should take her home. She said ok, and we went out to my Jeep. She starts giving me directions to some place over by the Naval station. Hm. We go onto base, pull up to some barracks...go inside, and well. It was a good night. And morning. :D

Anyway, the next morning, I take a peek in her wall locker since it was hanging open, and had a rather shocked and amused look on my face apparently after I saw the 3-up and 1-down on her collars and sleeves...heh. She says "uh...what rank are you?" I kinda stammered...*cough* "Lance Corporal."

"Holy shit!" :lol: One more big wet one on the mouth, and she said "don't go falling in love now!" I thought to myself...damn, I just got used. AWESOME! :rockon:

Many a drunken nights were had by me and my buddies in that place along with Bubba’s beach club back in the day.
Nice! I've been down to Bubba's a time or three that I can't remember either. :D

Nice! I've been down to Bubba's a time or three that I can't remember either. :D
I lived a block away from Bubba’s when I was stationed up there. He got about half my check a month for my bar tab. Back then he had a pitcher and 10 wings for $5 every night. Even attended Bubba’s 5-6 keg funeral that he wanted when he died. Also went to the Coyote club for $1 margaritas on Wednesday nights and the Leprechaun club on Thursday nights for $.25c draft beer in whatever size mug ya brung with you and mine was about the size of a beer pitcher. Damn back in the good ole days!

I lived a block away from Bubba’s when I was stationed up there. He got about half my check a month for my bar tab. Back then he had a pitcher and 10 wings for $5 every night. Even attended Bubba’s 5-6 keg funeral that he wanted when he died. Also went to the Coyote club for $1 margaritas on Wednesday nights and the Leprechaun club on Thursday nights for $.25c draft beer in whatever size mug ya brung with you and mine was about the size of a beer pitcher. Damn back in the good ole days!
Damn I miss the good ole days... Sometimes I REALLY wish I could go back!

31318153_1943853652330494_4084115434276181620_n.jpg

I know I'm not the best looking guy here, but I AM the only one talking to you.

Or if you are in a Kentucky bar in a dry county - I got some meth in the truck, want some?

Back