Pick up lines let’s hear them

Back to my southern roots...with a tip of the hat "Hey, you wanna dance?"

I was in a country club in Virginia Beach (I know, like tits on a boar hog...), and I seen this fine little Latin thing. I walk up and say "Hey, you wanna dance?" She eyes me up and down, and says "sure, if you can handle it."

I'm all grins. "Game on."

So we're two-stepping around the dance floor, move into some buckle-polishing music...fast forward to the end of the night, and I tell her that she seems a little lit, and I should take her home. She said ok, and we went out to my Jeep. She starts giving me directions to some place over by the Naval station. Hm. We go onto base, pull up to some barracks...go inside, and well. It was a good night. And morning. :D

Anyway, the next morning, I take a peek in her wall locker since it was hanging open, and had a rather shocked and amused look on my face apparently after I saw the 3-up and 1-down on her collars and sleeves...heh. She says "uh...what rank are you?" I kinda stammered...*cough* "Lance Corporal."

"Holy shit!" :lol: One more big wet one on the mouth, and she said "don't go falling in love now!" I thought to myself...damn, I just got used. AWESOME! :rockon:

Man damn, I was hoping for the "dude she used to be" pics in the locker!!!

Hey, I think I know you! Aren't you old man whatchamacallit's daughter? ( says her dad's name) Yeah and you graduated from................She spills the name, I said yeah, I thought so, we went to different schools together!

Back