Pictures of your Furry Friends.

My bestest buddy Jasper. Admittedly @McCracken is a close second.View attachment 343934
Callie is our little rescue pup. We've had her 3 years now and she is a great dog too.
We took these pics yesterday on a killer hike in Green River Game Lands.
View attachment 343935
John's a big fan of Jasper

MVIMG_20200812_133254.jpg

brady1.jpg

brady2.jpg

safe Brady.jpg
Santabuddy.jpg

Brady ..... a Puggle ( Pug/beagle) rescue.
He's momma's baby but my little buddy.
Getting old now and a little tired of my antic ( santa claus pic - he hates me for it).

Attachments

• see.webp
    74.9 KB · Views: 141
Do you name all you dogs after presidents? Or does it just seems that way?
It just seems that way, kind of. Jefferson - Jefferson Davis x George Jefferson. I was hammered when I named him and wanted to call him 'son'. Madison - Madison Square Garden (ex-wife was a hockey fan). Jaxson - Hero of Battle of New Orleans. George - he just looked like a George.

Got rabbits?
20210422_090742.jpg
20210422_090748.jpg
there were 3 in the front yard and 4 squirrels too. Just before I took the first pic a squirrel ran up and stopped about 3' from the rabbit faceing me.I was trying to get a pic of them when the other rabbit ran down and chased the squirrel up the Maple if you zoom in you can see his tail under the motor stand. I took the pic and started slowly walking again trying to get a closer pic of the rabbits and it hauled cottontail down the driveway as I took the pic.

Last edited:
20210320_105657.jpg

This idiot puppy ate a glove.

184769772_10217872698721375_8444760993238880459_n.jpg

$1,000 vet's bill later, she's got a ziplock bag opening along her belly, four different medications, and eating boiled chicken/rice diet for the next week with a cone around her head.

Oh, did I mention they discovered she has hookworms?

Yeah, fun vet trip for the little girl.
Bless you for doing that, sir. Most would've died.

This idiot puppy ate a glove.

184769772_10217872698721375_8444760993238880459_n.jpg

$1,000 vet's bill later, she's got a ziplock bag opening along her belly, four different medications, and eating boiled chicken/rice diet for the next week with a cone around her head.

Oh, did I mention they discovered she has hookworms?

Yeah, fun vet trip for the little girl.
Lookin' for glove in all the wrong places.. had you lookin' for glove in too many feces..

Sorry.. had to say it...

Speaking of furry friends, what do y'all use for flea/tick treatment? I bought the seresto collar last year and it seemed to work well. Bought another this spring and I can't tell that it is working at all. Dog (outside only) still has fleas. Ordered vectra 3d ultra today. I've had good luck with it in the past. Frontline doesn't seem to do anything. He's 100© outside and free roams so he needs something pretty robust

Speaking of furry friends, what do y'all use for flea/tick treatment? I bought the seresto collar last year and it seemed to work well. Bought another this spring and I can't tell that it is working at all. Dog (outside only) still has fleas. Ordered vectra 3d ultra today. I've had good luck with it in the past. Frontline doesn't seem to do anything. He's 100© outside and free roams so he needs something pretty robust
I use Bravecto. It's a three month chewable treatment.

Back