Pictures of your Furry Friends.

I've used the seresto collars for the last 4 years. Only collar I've tried that has worked. I've had a couple friends who used Bravecto and lost their dogs. They believe it was the cause.

I use Bravecto. It's a three month chewable treatment.
I was discussing this with the Mrs the other day. Ever notice that they're always coming out with a new flea and tick medicine? Why is that? You'd think once they found something that works they would just stick with it. Assuming no harm comes to the animal.

Faster/cheaper/better supply chain/new science?

I was discussing this with the Mrs the other day. Ever notice that they're always coming out with a new flea and tick medicine? Why is that? You'd think once they found something that works they would just stick with it. Assuming no harm comes to the animal.
A vet told me once that fleas somehow become resistant to some of the anti flea stuff. Not sure if real or bullshit sales tactic. I do know that some of the first flea drops worked for a few years and became less effective. Probably by design to charge more for newer "more effective" meds.

She smiles when she sleeps at times

Attachments

• 7478BDE7-9B9D-4797-B8B5-40D1D9B68097.jpeg
    7478BDE7-9B9D-4797-B8B5-40D1D9B68097.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 129
This idiot puppy ate a glove.

184769772_10217872698721375_8444760993238880459_n.jpg

$1,000 vet's bill later, she's got a ziplock bag opening along her belly, four different medications, and eating boiled chicken/rice diet for the next week with a cone around her head.

Oh, did I mention they discovered she has hookworms?

Yeah, fun vet trip for the little girl.
Mine ate one of my kids socks when he was a puppy. Talked to the vet and watched him for a couple days. Stayed eating, drinking, and pooping. Finally came across a poop that was furry and purple. That was the best day! We luckily avoided the vet.

A vet told me once that fleas somehow become resistant to some of the anti flea stuff. Not sure if real or bullshit sales tactic. I do know that some of the first flea drops worked for a few years and became less effective. Probably by design to charge more for newer "more effective" meds.
So we're literally building super fleas

So we're literally building super fleas
I'm not an Entomologist. But I think the real reason has more to do with patent law. Once the patent expires and the treatment is available as a generic product, it's not as profitable. So, the big name companies keep developing the next patented treatment.

10 year old permapuppy mix enjoying the beach...:D
20210523_180138.jpg

Back