Places to park a trailer near raleigh

dweymer

I have an enclosed 24' trailer that I need to store someplace other than my yard. Anyone got a lot, or know someplace to store this thing? I am willing to pay if neccesary, and have considered the self store types but figured I would ask here first.

Damn dyslexia...I thought this was a thread about trailer parks in Raleigh.
Check with companies in industrial areas that might have large lots, private owners might rent you a space.

There's storage lots all over the place. I'd start with yellow pages. If there's a certain area you wanted to park it, I could give a better suggestion.
Just google Raleigh Storage?

I see a place in wake forrest that has a lot, with what looks like sections for trailers. from us1, take a left on 96, going towards franklnton

Ever get down by Holleman's crossroads?

There's a large metal building just after that intersection, they have a few trailers parked out there.. I bet if you offered them x$ per month, they'd let you park it somewhere.

parking

I looked into this a few months ago, I looked online at a self-storage place and they only wanted like $15/month for just a spot, not too bad i guess. I don't remember which storage place it was though.

Back