i'm sure someone knows the story about these steel beams of the WTC
ai117.photobucket.com_albums_o57_jeeperoni91_100_0327.jpg

ai117.photobucket.com_albums_o57_jeeperoni91_100_0384.jpg

greece again

ai16.photobucket.com_albums_b14_rockslinginyj_CIMG0084.jpg

ai16.photobucket.com_albums_b14_rockslinginyj_CIMG0082.jpg

ai16.photobucket.com_albums_b14_rockslinginyj_CIMG0077.jpg

ai16.photobucket.com_albums_b14_rockslinginyj_CIMG0076.jpg

i took these on my way to work last week. all different days except for the first 2. i have to take a ferry to work. pretty sweet huh?

where do you work? bald head island for chance?

Either that or Southport I would guess. Sigh.. I grew up there and now only get home to see the folks during the 4th. Yeah the family loves to do the annual family Ft Fisher beach run still ;-)

my parents have a house on bald head, so i've been down there alot. its a beautiful place

Thanks guys, I just started photographing as a hobby this past summer, I can't wait for some nice weather to get back out there again once the flowers and animals are back out.

I would love to get a SLR camera too..

Yeah, no kidding. Way to steal my thunder. :flipoff2:

I love that building, looks great in black and white.
I would like to find something like that around here to take some pictures of.. Nice job

Thanks guys, I just started photographing as a hobby this past summer, I can't wait for some nice weather to get back out there again once the flowers and animals are back out.
I would love to get a SLR camera too..
I love that building, looks great in black and white.
I would like to find something like that around here to take some pictures of.. Nice job

Thanks, I couldn't walk past that building and not take a picture of it I loved it so much. There were several other buildings like it but they were all back on people's properties, this one was right off the road.

Back