Post up your Real cool photos

In those pics, I'm at some hydroelectric plant that is right off of the first exit on I40 on the Tennessee side of the NC/Tn border. It's a neat place, and they have some cool walking trails and a beautiful waterfall. We stopped there during a camping trip to that area.

946114025_l.jpg
yea thats is Istanbul Turkey mmm yea thats a GT 500!!!

It looks like thats the Ocoee river in TN, I rafted it a while back with my family...there are some huuge hydraulics around that powerplant.

Zack

Hmm, don't think so. It looks like Ocoee is down in the western corner where NC meets TN and GA, this place was much further north and to the east. It's on Waterville Rd, right off of I40. It's not marked on the map, so I'm not sure what it's called. :(
google map

Is that a URE decal? Where did you get it?
humm, :bounce2: from one of the trips to URE in big orange before i built a trail truck and stopped beating the shit out of it...:shaking:
i kno the paint looks good in the pictures, but there is some nice wheeling scars:rolleyes:
they are 5 bucks a pop i think, or used to be, at the eldorado post

"Not on the map."
Thats when you know you're in the right place.

There's a sticker in that picture? I sure didn't see any. I do see a nice looking wench though.

Hmm, don't think so. It looks like Ocoee is down in the western corner where NC meets TN and GA, this place was much further north and to the east. It's on Waterville Rd, right off of I40. It's not marked on the map, so I'm not sure what it's called. :(
google map

thats the Waterville Powerhouse on the Pigeon river.
Thats also the put in for the Lower stretch, (the heavily kayaked and commercially rafted section, its a real fun class 3 run) or the take out for "the drys", (the upper dewatered section that starts in Smoky Mtn. Park, and only runs during monsoons of biblical portions or when the normally diverted water is run through its natural streambed for power generating station maintainance, its a real continuous class 4+ run with a couple of Class 5 drops, and one 5+ with real bad consequences).

Here's a couple 3 pics from todays ride at paint creek, sorry not action shots too busy driving through the gnar-gnar parts.
P1010127_320x240.JPG
P1010113_320x240.JPG
P1010124_320x240.JPG

^^Nice! Gotcha a little driver there do ya?

vault pics form saturday

Unfortunately this past saturday i didn't get to go to the Rock Race:mad: ... because i had a meet at Clemson.. neways i broke my school record of 15'1'' with a jump of 16'1''... i know its not the best, but i was stoked:beer:
pic 1- 15' 7'' first jump, broke record
pic 2- 16' 1'' cleared by a cock hair, reset record in same day

Attachments

• 3-24-07 CALEB BROKE HIS OWN RECORD @ CLEMSON 15.JPG
    3-24-07 CALEB BROKE HIS OWN RECORD @ CLEMSON 15.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 373
  • CALEB VAULTING @ CLEMSON 3-24-07 2ND JUMP.JPG
    CALEB VAULTING @ CLEMSON 3-24-07 2ND JUMP.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 382
Unfortunately this past saturday i didn't get to go to the Rock Race:mad: ... because i had a meet at Clemson.. neways i broke my school record of 15'1'' with a jump of 16'1''... i know its not the best, but i was stoked:beer:
pic 1- 15' 7'' first jump, broke record
pic 2- 16' 1'' cleared by a cock hair, reset record in same day

HOLY CRAP!!!

:eek:

when did you take those pics?.

That bug is so nasty. It truely is the epitome of "buggy". Haha, yes that was a pun.

one of my favorite poser shots.
ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d66_fourwheelin49r_P1010112.jpg

some just awesome pics from last summer in tetons NP
ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d66_fourwheelin49r_tetonsandyellowstone053.jpg

ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d66_fourwheelin49r_tetonsandyellowstone195.jpg

ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d66_fourwheelin49r_tetonsandyellowstone203.jpg

my all time favorite.. it was about 630 in the mornin and as the sun rose it cast a shadow of the summit of grand teton off into idaho
ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d66_fourwheelin49r_tetonsandyellowstone150.jpg

Back