Post up your Real cool photos

Hellow from Arizona!!

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y300_bradwcc_WhiteMountains12_1617032.jpg

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Casa Grande Az. I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 TRX4. Looks like there are some nice areas to explore in NC.
ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y300_bradwcc_WhiteMountains12_1617005.jpg

This was the first snow of the year here in the White Mountains. We have about 1 foot on the ground after the past few storms. Hope we get some more!!

Guess I'll throw in another picture. I did this one last night and I thought it was pretty cool. I doubt I'll need to tell what this is a picture of.
leavingtheratrace.jpg

Hey man what kind of camera do you use? F828? I have an R1..

Hey man what kind of camera do you use? F828? I have an R1..

Yep, using my trusty F828 since Feb '05. I was seriously thinking about moving up to the R1 last year, but they discontinued it too fast. Looks as if I'll be sticking with what I have till I am making enough through sales to get a Nikon D200 and lots of glass.

ding ding...the first one is the final resting place of every American killed at Normandy. The second one is of the Point du Hoc(sp) where Rangers scaled the cliffs on D-Day. However as you can see its been eroded away. I took these this summer while my family was traveling through Europe. Flew into London, then France, Belguim, and Holland.

Zack

Exploring the gold mines below Imogene Pass in Colorado
Hmmm..3 level at the Camp Bird. I grew up in Ouray. My dad was the chief geologist at that mine. I actually lived in the house at the main mine for a while right after we moved from Grand Junction. Not to pick, but I think the gate is there for a reason. Ever see how far the shaft for that mine goes? Trust me you don't want to fall in. Some pretty good scenery there though huh?

Back