Project dirt dobber

Well I found out that i might be able to use my original manifold and adapt it to my turbo. Other than that I'm good to go for a custom turbo manifold. I haveade all my other flanges and ready for piping and so forth. So its alil at a time, also doing some full hydro stuff...welded front end is killing me.

Hey man I don't know if I over looked it or if you never posted it but I saw you were having a bad popping noise. Did that come out to be a bent housing? My jeep does the same thing in the rear and I'd love to get some input from you before I start throwing parts at this thing!

Yes axle is ben not a big deal but was poping beacuse he had a lock right and thry side load and won't I gage right with a bent housing

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Crap I know a have bent a couple springs in my lock rite. I'm hoping I don't have a bent housing! Gl with the build

I have a 6.1 ci orbital, 2"x6" ram, big cooler, nice size resevoir tank and going to mod the tc pump out of a 02 malibu. I will make my lines and have all the fittings and adapters to make everything work...should pro out fine and make a great setup. For cheap too. Tech to come and pics when I get down and dirty.

Man it was a good time wheeling today. I gave my best and my rear axle shaft was my weak link. But man it was a blast!!!!! Going to finish this full hydro for good before Jan 4th. Going to the ice breaker event

ai1052.photobucket.com_albums_s455_orv_design_fab_IMAG1825_zpsfe2c1a24.jpg

Back