Project Steampunk Vol.2

XJsavage

CounterCulture
The thrill is back.

My name is XJsavage. I am the warlock of Zante Plantation.
5 or 6 years ago, I set out to create a build thread unlike any other. I did. I spent the last year and a half internet-free for an opportunity to clear my head and live a little in clarity and solitude. I do these things. I also have a bad habit of forgetting who my friends are.
This build thread is a continuation of the first. Equally as interesting and just as wild as the original. Hold onto your asses, it's time to get grimey.

IMG_20200928_121736213_HDR.jpg

When the times get too wild, the wild ones do get caught. That's all I care to say about that. I was actually arrested twice this year. I made some stupid decisions and won some stupid prizes. I am a victim of nothing but my own bad choices. Alcohol is a heartless bitch. Be very careful with it. Ask me how I know.

Not surprisingly, this is how I've spent the majority of my time away from the internet. The South Carolina way... Every weekend since I left, I've been thoroughly enjoying this bastard of a Jeep. I don't get things right often, but I damn sure did on this one. It has also been my daily driver for several months now, since my 300k mile Yukon xl decided to give me transmission tantrums. Think I care? Not really. I just parted the raggedy skank out, kept the motor and scrapped the rest. I'll be glad to start a 5.3 400+ hp screamer.... Threaten me with a good time, why don't ya.
The Jeep just flat out works.
IMG_20200905_082502078_HDR.jpg

It's been a fantastic summer. It's hard not to love being single and living free. I was born to. I am "that guy" with the red/black V8 Jeep pulling a boat every weekend, camping anywhere in the CoWaSee I feel like, and swimming across the Congaree river and back for no damn reason. They know exactly who XJsavage is. These are my brother's and sisters that live the life. The river life is very real.
IMG_20200830_144806369.jpg

Yes, I still work at Stuyck Company and no plan on ever leaving. At least that hasn't changed. My pole barn has seen a few changes though.
IMG_20200928_182706333.jpg

IMG_20200928_182747300.jpg

The Jeep has seen minimal changes, however, but I have some big plans for it. I'll get to that later. Yall act like this is a build thread or something....

I told y'all I was back. :flipoff2:

Met you this weekend and hung out, had a great time and got a new term (4 spline driveshaft) lol!! Get to buildin brother!!!

Weird but true impromptu fact.

So right after you exited stage left I was actually just leaving NC for my last trip to Louisiana to gather my shit to move back to NC permanently. I drove right through SC and had your shop snooped out on the GPS. I, no shit, got off on the exit for the purpose of coming to meet face to face and see this badass place of employment you speak so highly of but chose not to for reasons of, he’s a working man, chose to leave for none of my damn business, XYZ.... I’m glad you’re back around and hope to share a quality brew with you when the chance arrives.

no stalker tendencies I swear....

Weird but true impromptu fact.

So right after you exited stage left I was actually just leaving NC for my last trip to Louisiana to gather my shit to move back to NC permanently. I drove right through SC and had your shop snooped out on the GPS. I, no shit, got off on the exit for the purpose of coming to meet face to face and see this badass place of employment you speak so highly of but chose not to for reasons of, he’s a working man, chose to leave for none of my damn business, XYZ.... I’m glad you’re back around and hope to share a quality brew with you when the chance arrives.

no stalker tendencies I swear....
Next time, just stop by. That's what family does. You know where you stand.

So glad you came out this weekend. When you left the forum a lot of people, including myself, were pretty bummed. I respected your choices but did ask about you on multiple occasions. Glad to have had a beer and laughs with you this weekend.

Now get back to getting this thing ready to hit a trail from time to time! Carry on.

Said it at the meet and ill say it again, I've missed ya man. Glad to have you back friend.

Holy shit he's back! I was really glad to meet you in person finally this weekend. Glad to hear things are looking up, and that you're back on track. Always loved your writing style and stories.

This makes me miss my yj dearly. May have to message the guy I sold mine to and see if it can be tracked down......

My man...
Me and @XJsavage go way back. Damn good friend and another one of my brothers.
Dude has been to my crib in Compton many times.
Good food and beer were consumed while we solved all the worlds problems!
The Arabs and Jews made peace during our lengthy conversations.
No shit.

To all of you other mf's, party at my place on Halloween.

'Dre...

Hell yeah! Good to meet you at the get together & glad you're back!

Welcome back, man. Glad you got some time to clear your head. We all need it sometimes! Can't wait to see what you've got in store. :smokin:

welcome back.
Sorry I missed ya this weekend.
soon

A warlock drinkin in Orangeburg...yea that sounds like a recipe for trouble. Good to have you back @XJsavage!
Well... That's the jail they took me to since the county courthouse of Calhoun county doesn't have a jail of its own. I almost consider myself lucky to have seen the inside of the old Orangeburg jail (built in the 50's or possibly before). Barely a week after I left, they moved the inmates over to the new jail which was completed just weeks ago. As was asked by a personal friend of mine, DNR officer Hawkins, who stopped by OCDC Sunday around mid day to set my bond, "how was it?", my reply is unchanged. It'll give you f*n nightmares.

Back