Project: Tetanus Shot - 1948 Willys

@getstucksome found me a killer deal on some 38” tsl sx and some beadlocks so I went and picked them up Saturday morning.
708FF5E2-BF3E-49AF-B8FD-250B9430EC0F.jpeg
A106656C-6D1F-4BC9-993E-AC36FC11C1F7.jpeg

Buttoned up all the last minute issues and she’s ready to wheel.

Big bummer. Lost fuel pump after 10 mins of riding. Fuel pump works after hot wiring but injectors won’t fire.

Big shoutout to @ghost for helping troubleshoot and then letting me ride shotgun!
Any day in the woods is a good day in my book. Good to see you.

Per my other thread, its back up and running. My ECU power line(always hot) pulled out of the crimp but was still being held in the heatshrink so visually it looked complete. Re-crimped the connection and it fired right up and idled way smoother than before.

Its a big letdown that something that easy cost me the whole weekend but its working now and I'll know in the future.

I also lost trailer lights on the way home so I need to do a complete rewire of the existing wiring plus add some reverse lights. Then its time to plan another trip....this time with lots of spare electrical parts :rolleyes:

Per my other thread, its back up and running. My ECU power line(always hot) pulled out of the crimp but was still being held in the heatshrink so visually it looked complete. Re-crimped the connection and it fired right up and idled way smoother than before.

Its a big letdown that something that easy cost me the whole weekend but its working now and I'll know in the future.

I also lost trailer lights on the way home so I need to do a complete rewire of the existing wiring plus add some reverse lights. Then its time to plan another trip....this time with lots of spare electrical parts :rolleyes:
I believe you friend there said. It's going to be something simple and stupid..... Glad it's sorted. Let me know if you go back to Gulches.

Back