Prom Night 2005

haha hows that weird? Easier to get rid of than tatoos, and interchangable of certain styles, colors sizes etc..

Two proms in one year? Wow.

thebluyak said:
haha hows that weird? Easier to get rid of than tatoos, and interchangable of certain styles, colors sizes etc..

Really I have heard that once those holes get to a certain size they will never close up.. so when you are old and gray you may have big holes in your ear lobes??

Yeah rattle can, two proms two different girls two different schools, I felt pretty lucky

Yeah once they get passed OO u have to rip the skin to get it to scab back up, but mines at OO and itll heal eventually, but itll have scars and ill have a little scar on my lip

im bored so ill throw in a prom picture....btw i know dan wilson too i go to school with him and last year at prom we actually ate at the same place and all....yeah i'm really bored [/boredom]

340894551sIeChG_ph.jpg

I think cause im sponsoring you azz that ill ask the question most are wanting to ask yet don't.

So after the prom........

did ya... ? ;)

thebluyak said:
haha yager, well I guess I can let yall in

We Kinda did haha

No way, either you hit that, or ya didn't. :flipoff2: That's like saying "She's kinda pregnant" no such thing ;)

yager said:
where the is Texas Blake when you need him...

You mean the whole "stick 'em in the....and stab 'em in the neck"?

haha yeah there is a kinda its an inbetween doing it and "dry sex" i dunno if yall oldens might know that term or not but yeah either way it was really good, I got senior extravaganza tonight so I gotta stay up again till 5 30

Dry humpping is not sex! Nor is a handjob or french kissing. Either you did or you did not.

*BUT* and there always is one.......... Any of the above with another women is going to get you on the streets/divorced/shot/stabbed/hit/kicked/punched/broke/and beat down *WHEN* the significant other finds out.

And yes this thread whent straight into the crapper.

CRK said:
Dry humpping is not sex! Nor is a handjob or french kissing. Either you did or you did not.

*BUT* and there always is one.......... Any of the above with another women is going to get you on the streets/divorced/shot/stabbed/hit/kicked/punched/broke/and beat down *WHEN* the significant other finds out.

And yes this thread whent straight into the crapper.

:nopics:

Back