Random pic thread.

Corona really screwed up their plans. He has pretty much everything he needs to go to production. Assembly line is almost ready. They really just need workers.

The dagger is badass! It is the most comfortable hand gun I have ever held.We put 1500 rds through it in about a hour. He was literally dipping it in a cup of water to cool after each 250 round group.

I wish I could put a deposit on one or maybe two, I've got a feeling they're going to be hard to get your hands on.

Milwaukee really stepping up with the specialty tools.
20200701_233342.jpg

I wish I could put a deposit on one or maybe two, I've got a feeling they're going to be hard to get your hands on.
I'm sure they will go fast. I'll let you know if I hear anything on a release date. I can send you a sticker if you want lol. They have a nice dagger patch too.

Psh. Off-road fab shop doesn’t have the decency to post up the pictures in his build thread in the picture gallery!?!? 1 star on yelp :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally forgot he had a build thread honestly. Probably gets updated more than yours though :flipoff2:

I came soooo close to buying a 350 Centurion in '96. Ford place in Pittsboro sold them. Like was supposed to drive up that day and pay the deposit kind of close. Ultimately decided the payment would tie me down...I was single, self-employed, and spending about 4.5 days every week hiking, sailing, camping, fishing, etc....didn't want to be a slave to the job and the bank.

Happy fourth yall, from the star spangled munchkin!

20200704_200914.jpg

20200704_175708.jpg

Back