Random pic thread.

You'd drive it with the back empty. Sliding doors won't open ;)

Dont worry...I got that covered. Although simple hinges seem like a better solution.

Sienna-UUV.jpg

Dont worry...I got that covered. Although simple hinges seem like a better solution.

View attachment 329413
LOL. At that point, why bother with a minivan? Also, I'm pretty sure I saw pictures of that van in my searches to try and figure out what the largest tire size I could fit was.

6ce5dd9c7878a36625b297bcc71311b0.jpg

I like dimples, didn’t have time to do the flat belly crossmember, dude wants to go to rousch creek this weekend. Need to add another piece of tube and trim the dimpled piece a little more. I still feel like such a newb at this stuff.

When ever this happened, it hadn't even rained yet! Wish I'd had the pic from my dump truck, which sits higher. This was from my pick up. Yep; some one's junk tri-hull, off in a ditch!

Attachments

• IMG_20201028_134521276_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20201028_134521276_HDR.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 213
When ever this happened, it hadn't even rained yet! Wish I'd had the pic from my dump truck, which sits higher. This was from my pick up. Yep; some one's junk tri-hull, off in a ditch!
NC 27 west just past 485. That has been there at least 3 or 4 weeks. I pass it every day on my way home, and keep forgetting to take a pic! Not every day you see a boat wreck on the highway. :lol:

NC 27 west just past 485. That has been there at least 3 or 4 weeks. I pass it every day on my way home, and keep forgetting to take a pic! Not every day you see a boat wreck on the highway. [emoji38]
Last year on Tyvola
5d42c46b188182a3005eef70e3334a7f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

NC 27 west just past 485. That has been there at least 3 or 4 weeks. I pass it every day on my way home, and keep forgetting to take a pic! Not every day you see a boat wreck on the highway. :lol:

Been there a lot longer lol. No trailer from what I can see and can't really see how it got down there in the first place..

Been there a lot longer lol. No trailer from what I can see and can't really see how it got down there in the first place..
Trust me on this: High Velocity! :lol:

Its right after the crest at that neighborhood entrance. I bet they were hauling through there trying to get in front of someone before the lane ended, and the boat crested right as the truck started dropping, bringing in a bunch of 60-70mph wind under the front of the boat, freeing it from captivity. I would have loved to watch it fly off the trailer.

Cutting your own property or driving down the road?!?!?! :eek:
I was driving up 151 to get lunch saw it coming out the corner of my eye. To say it scared the shit out of me is an understatement....

I was driving up 151 to get lunch saw it coming out the corner of my eye. To say it scared the shit out of me is an understatement....
cfb.jpg

download.jpg

Glad you're ok.

Seen this one at bLowes today.... Flat black over gloss black. Looked better than I would have thought.

2c3da02ef4ae22a551ca02cf6dc3cd84.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I got a dump load of pine bark mulch this morning. Was going back and forth between the pile and the house....and a big cracking noise got my attention...top came out of a dead pine and hit the ground about 20' from the tractor. Decided not a good time to be working in the woods.

Back