Random pic thread.

What a loser. I like to do my generator maintenance in the dark by flashlight with my wife whining in the background about not having any lights.
That happened earlier this week when we lost power initially (was out 2 days).
4 trees blocking our road, battery was dead on the Genny.

Can hardly even tell where I pulled the stump through the yard....tread lightly my friends

IMG_8650.JPG

Cool sunrise on the way to work the other day
20201030_071908.jpg

Neighbors cow pasture had some funny looking cows in it this evening
20201031_185314.jpg

And the moon was lit!
20201031_192745.jpg

Never hit a fuckin animal before and in the last two weeks hit a boar at 70 in nowhere west texas, Dodged two elk, a cougar and countless mule deer, hit a 10pt white tail on i70 in ks, had one run into the back of my truck in ky, then get home to this nasty dipshit in the fountain today. Anyone who wants to come stick my yard deer with an arrow is welcome, I'm over them.

20201101_151419_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Never hit a fuckin animal before and in the last two weeks hit a boar at 70 in nowhere west texas, Dodged two elk, a cougar and countless mule deer, hit a 10pt white tail on i70 in ks, had one run into the back of my truck in ky, View attachment 329681 then get home to this nasty dipshit in the fountain today. Anyone who wants to come stick my yard deer with an arrow is welcome, I'm over them.

furriest coy I've ever seen......

Back