Random pic thread.

Lowes never ceases to amaze me.

Yes, that is a Tesla towing an 18' trailer.

0e5aabfe6a61f3fce075faac1a60c99f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Saw one going down the interstate the other day pulling one about that size. Couldn't get my phone out fast enough to get a pic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ok so I'll bite... why the fawk not? I'd totally do it. only question is the amount of frame under there. It's got the torque.

ok so I'll bite... why the fawk not? I'd totally do it. only question is the amount of frame under there. It's got the torque.

Ummmmm.....stopping, maybe?

I wouldn't plan on driving very far.
Warranty denied ! IF it has a tow rating the trailer itself is likely approaching capacity.

Warranty denied ! IF it has a tow rating the trailer itself is likely approaching capacity.

Google says:

Equip your Model X with a high-strength steel tow bar and removable 2” hitch receiver capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds on 20” wheels or 3,500 pounds on 22” wheels. Tow Mode actively monitors trailer sway and adjusts wheel braking and speed. Please note all new Model X vehicles come standard with this tow package.

and:

Bowlus shared a video of a Model X tow range test with its 2,300 pounds Road Chief trailer.

The company achieved about 70% of the Model X P90D 250-mile EPA-rated range while towing the trailer at a moderate highway cruising speed of 50 to 55 mph.

Bowlus also claims that it was able to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 5.5 seconds while towing the trailer,

Just saw this thing flying over the denver (nc) area. That bottom hoop is huge.

Aerial ground penetrating radar. They are looking for more bodies to fill out absentee ballots.

Back