Random pic thread.

FA65C729-AF42-4E4B-AF69-C2C45CB56E99.jpeg

This big guy is a punkin eating machine

Found a nock in a leaf stack! I looked over at my hanging bow at 5:50am this morning and noticed the nock was lit. Pulled out my knife to turn it off and just as the light went out it went sailing into the darkness. Damn, there went $10. 4hrs later on my hands and knees I see the sun bouncing off something shiny, I won today.
A59B2B57-D44B-44C4-8E74-5E489257F104.jpeg

Found a nock in a leaf stack! I looked over at my hanging bow at 5:50am this morning and noticed the nock was lit. Pulled out my knife to turn it off and just as the light went out it went sailing into the darkness. Damn, there went $10. 4hrs later on my hands and knees I see the sun bouncing off something shiny, I won today.View attachment 329796

I have a love hate relationship with lighted nocks I’ve had two turn off when they hit deer.

Next six arrows I build are gonna have 8” of reflective arrow wrap and more white fletchings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For twelve years I’ve been dealing with this. I told her it’s over. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t handle the knotted up vacuum cord.
View attachment 329846

I don't get it????? The only time a man should even be aware a vacuum cleaner exists is when you lift your feet.

Holy fucking eye twitch nervous ocd freak out!!!
It takes me longer to unknot it than it does for her to wind it properly. I’m a “put it back properly, and in better shape than you found it” kind of guy. Next on my list is every article of clothing in the dirty bin are inside out with the legs still through the underwear/panties.:kaioken::handed:

I know exactly what you mean bro. Mine can take a bungee cord and hook it to something and it’ll be in a Chinese finger trap knot.
My wife’s phone charger, hair dryer, and curling iron all have constant knots and so twisted that they look braided. I’m just gonna stay drunk so I won’t give a shit.

It takes me longer to unknot it than it does for her to wind it properly. I’m a “put it back properly, and in better shape than you found it” kind of guy. Next on my list is every article of clothing in the dirty bin are inside out with the legs still through the underwear/panties.:kaioken::handed:

our vacuum has a lever you press w your foot and the cord is reeled in fast enough that a cat can't catch it.

For twelve years I’ve been dealing with this. I told her it’s over. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t handle the knotted up vacuum cord.
View attachment 329846
Fixed that with a cordless vac.
And a punch in the eye.
She didn't like it very much, but once I put some ice on it, my eye felt much better.

I dont think the dolly liked having 1200lbs of steel on it.

20201103_132856.jpg

Next on my list is every article of clothing in the dirty bin are inside out with the legs still through the underwear/panties.:kaioken::handed:

Every single piece of clothing my wife takes off to put in the hamper is inside out...every single one. Which I couldn't care less except when she asks me to help put laundry away after it comes out of the dryer...still inside out. I just toss all her stuff in a pile on the bed and put mine away, she can deal with turning everything right side out.

Found a nock in a leaf stack! I looked over at my hanging bow at 5:50am this morning and noticed the nock was lit. Pulled out my knife to turn it off and just as the light went out it went sailing into the darkness. Damn, there went $10. 4hrs later on my hands and knees I see the sun bouncing off something shiny, I won today.View attachment 329796

Where did you get those gloves? I've not seen them in years and would love to have some more.

Back