Random pic thread.

Gonna move some dirt for a carport should only take 30 minutes... Fuck me, right. Guess it will be there til tomorrow.View attachment 338984
My yard squishes when you walk thru it, ain’t nothing getting done in the yard or around any structure today, was going to move tractor in front of shed and prep it for tire replacement, it’ll be there next weekend. maybe

My yard squishes when you walk thru it, ain’t nothing getting done in the yard or around any structure today, was going to move tractor in front of shed and prep it for tire replacement, it’ll be there next weekend. maybe
Fred Smith, turning swamp lands into subdivisions since 1996.

That DEQ hasn't buried them is proof that cronyism is alive and well. In our county district, he lost overwhelmingly to Pace in the primary, but I'm really curious what his track record was in his own subdivisions.

Volcanic Pocket Pistol. Circa 1854... a lever action pistol.

1614003543037.jpeg

e09283c2a89c406f2b67b0e39e749b39.jpg

Seen on the Book o Faces this AM

1614004888543.png

Pretty sure we’ve got it easier than those further down the hill,
I'm sure. Best I remember, you're pretty close to the front aren't you? My buddies girlfriend lives in the back and according to him, he could duck hunt in her back yard :lol:

I'm sure. Best I remember, you're pretty close to the front aren't you? My buddies girlfriend lives in the back and according to him, he could duck hunt in her back yard :lol:
They do, one of my coworkers brother lives down there, every Saturday crack of dawn for about 15min then the FB page blows up

That Would make it a little better. I never liked Pimento cheese.
Have you ever had real pimento cheese? Not Ruth's imitation salad cheese or whatever that crap is Bojangles squeezes out of a tube.

Looks like Mr. Bendpak, is bent over! :laughing:
I watched it very closely. I quickly set it on the locks and used a couple pole jacks to make it secure.
Glad to have the rear done and now just reassembly of the front is left.
Removing the rear carrier was enough to to make it sway.

Last edited:
I watched it very closely. I quickly set it on the locks and used a couple pole jacks to make it secure.
Glad to have the rear done and now just reassembly of the front is left.
Removing the rear carrier was enough to to make it away.
What's the lift rated at? My 5500 on my 10k Bendpak is no issue other than a little sway with extra supports.

What's the lift rated at? My 5500 on my 10k Bendpak is no issue other than a little sway with extra supports.
It's 10k too. Picked it just fine. With the aftermarket radius arms, you can't pick it by the OEM location up front. Had to put the front arms behind the radius arms. Doing so made it a little rear heavy.

Back