Random pic thread.

View attachment 338587
Event number 1.5
Took the trash off heading to farm bureau to get feed and a protein tub and this little bastard broke and caught the clutch depressed. After beating on the slave cylinder I got the clutch free and back to the house. Rigging it up now.
If you woulda bought my truck, you wouldn't have that issue ;)

5A3BB902-ABED-445F-88C9-6FA150AB3A19.jpeg

got feed and more brews. Heading back for a jolly good time.

With this I can use a paper clip and jump the line but I figured I’d keep it legit.

The fuse, If you have a Jeep that supports it, (I think 2002 and down) Is legitimate... It's designed for off-road use, to be able to start in gear...

Naw man, barrel ain't glowin red. You got about 800 degrees to go.
The sun is still up, I started it with diesel and it’s nothing but feed sacks, boxes, the ol’lady’s circut scraps a few pieces of wood and I think that damn neighbor threw a rotten ass tire on it idk.

Well looks like MR. Moo Moo will be happy @Drunktaco .
Mr. MooMoo is an overgrown dog lol he knows what’s in those white sacks lol and Christian McCalf-ry is getting there too. Everything is finished finally. Chickens are locked up, everything is fed, happy, and in the bed, and my dumbass is still up slamming beers because who needs sleep? @skyhighZJ how are you enjoying the mini farm life? And @Ron I saw you lost a goat man and I hate that, it’s hard. You give something so much, give it your all and see the improvement and it’s gone in an instance, but that’s life, nothing is guaranteed another minute. Enjoy it while you can, and always make sure you take the time to see your family and spend time with those you love doing what makes you happy.

View attachment 338596
Back home and I’ve got the best tire guy I could find to help me put these on my little hay wagon. Let’s hope this goes better than I know it will.
I needed 2 front tires for the lawn tractor. I've had my experience with those wheels before. I took the rims, with the old tires mounted, to a Tire/garage place. Told them to call me when the were ready! :p

Saw this Crane from a 4 story window. Couldn't figure it out. Looked like 2 Cranes bolted together! Drove around to find it, & figured it out. Main rig is set up as usual, & it's Arm, is lowered to the ground, since it wasn't being used. Damn that Arm is LONG! Looks like it has to swing steel beams a long ways over. Just haven't seen that exact set up before. The New structure is farther back than it looks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210216_151318804_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210216_151318804_HDR.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20210216_154331053_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210216_154331053_HDR.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 99
Back