Random pic thread.

Found a nice grease and shit sinkhole to start the week off right.
20210308_100704.jpg

Any of those getting milled?
Lady plans to keep them and turn them in to firewood. It wouldn't surprise me if she calls me up in a couple months and asks me to haul them off. If so, they are getting the knife :D

Ok, who was this, lol. Haywood county yesterday. Towing it with a chain, lady driving the Explorer, dude in the bus steering.View attachment 340218
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round..... until they run over an explorer. Then they just kinda stop.

Ok, who was this, lol. Haywood county yesterday. Towing it with a chain, lady driving the Explorer, dude in the bus steering.View attachment 340218
If Haywood County had a mascott this would be it.

I'm sure the brakes on that bus work fantastically.

0308211949_HDR.jpg
The results of laying half under a volcano of molten metal and your PPE missed the mark. Dang bandana I had wrapped around my neck caught it all up and it wouldn't let go. Now I look like I got the cooties.

Wrong, that’s more like a Cocke county Tn.
Yep,but there they are haulin it home to put a new addition to their other bus(es).My wifes brothers lived in a bus for a few years back in the 70's/80's.

I can hear this picture.

And it makes me oh so LOL

1615259423632.png

Well... looks like I'm getting another set of hands for free labor.

20210309_175639.jpg

For those of you with kids in daycare.... Don't get curious and plug in your weekly daycare expenses into a compound interest calculator. Let's just say, if I bought berkshire b stock every week instead of paying for daycare, theoretically I'd have 419,000 by the time my oldest graduates from high school. He better not put my ass in a nursing home one day

Back