Random pic thread.

pvc.jpg

When a plumber fixes his work truck.

But daycare is paid with net take home pay. Adult long term care can be paid for with insurance or other long term care planning. Ain't no way Joe the plumber, making $60k a year is paying $8k a month on his mom for years on end.

Some employers offer Child care FSAs pre-tax. Just like a Healthcare FSA, but for covering child care expenses.

Did he catch it?
They're in the passenger seat (willingly I suppose) so yeah..I'd say they caught a case of douchebag by proxy

Where could one steal....errr acquire such a beast.

A little Godzilla and a couple Nagasaki Noisy Boys and that would be a fun cool ride

Where could one steal....errr acquire such a beast.

A little Godzilla and a couple Nagasaki Noisy Boys and that would be a fun cool ride

I haven’t seen the full acquisition story yet...apparently duder is too busy wrenching to provide details on the innernet. Foreign concept, I know (first hand), poor guy probably doesn’t even have a pair of Jack stands that could last over a year.

The Cummings dealership is right beside my hotel here in Oklahoma. This just showed up as a trade in. 2016 2500 tradesman 56k miles, $34k. I think I’m in love but don’t want a payment or to pay for a divorce attorney when I get back to NC!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 159
The Cummings dealership is right beside my hotel here in Oklahoma. This just showed up as a trade in. 2016 2500 tradesman 56k miles, $34k. I think I’m in love but don’t want a payment or to pay for a divorce attorney when I get back to NC!
You better get a covid test. Looks like you've lost your sense of taste! :p

See them at auctions fairly regularly, the trucks go pretty cheap. Obviously just as rollers
How cheap we talking?

These in person auctions or online?

It may not flex, but it'll climb!
20210313_175738.jpg

Dude in one of my groups says it’s a decommissioned NASCAR truck chassis...in my opinion, it brings the hotness...and I’m jealous.

View attachment 340707
That is badass for sure. Did they stretch the front fenders or just put in a patch?

Back