Random pic thread.

For those of you with kids in daycare.... Don't get curious and plug in your weekly daycare expenses into a compound interest calculator. Let's just say, if I bought berkshire b stock every week instead of paying for daycare, theoretically I'd have 419,000 by the time my oldest graduates from high school. He better not put my ass in a nursing home one day
Nursing homes cost way more than 419k, consider it payback

20210310_124328.jpg

R/OddlyTerrifying...

Screenshot_20210313-051706_Reddit.jpg

Moved some machines and equipment into the new shop today thanks to my forklift and Sage's help..
View attachment 340246
View attachment 340247
For all you Machinist guys > [seems like I've seen this before, but ad says 1 week old]
Tool & Die shop liquidation
$0
Home Improvement Supplies

Angle Grinders
Listed a week ago in Gastonia, NC

Details​

• Condition
    Used - Good
  • Brand
    Supermax, Acer, DoAll, Index, Harig, Chevalier, MicroVu, Hartford, Johnson, Torit,
Face Book - Market Place

Are you Sure? I looked for & even Surprised the Parts store, last time I bought Timken. They were made in China. Makes me wonder what the Iron Station plant, turns out now?

Yep. Stamped USA on every last one of them. Took a lot of calling around and asking. In most cases, seller assured they would be USA, even though reviews were mixed on what folks actually received. Called some bearing places from google searches, some said they could be either, you get what they send. Most folks that seemed to have the USA bearings would only have 2 or 3 of them in stock, so had to call around. Must be the tail end of old stock. (Or counterfeit.)

Back