Random pic thread.

The company I lead rides for has new riding apparel coming out and asked if I'd model it for them. They had the photoshoot this past Tuesday. Here's the end result.
View attachment 343995
You know you want one.
Here's the link: Men's Crossover Jersey (Blue/Grey)

You got some nice frog legs....... they make your arms look small...:)

Meme Dancing GIF

Pretty sure it's a trail/casual wear thing.
BTW- I'm not one bit disappointed in my 4x4 friend's abilities to turn it into a "thing".
God, I love y'all
Oh, no problem, have to troll for a date elsewhere. You are cute.

I'm at a loss. I can't comprehend it. The man's bike costs more than my car. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I think they really missed the mark on that shoot though. They could have at least showed some nip poking through.
The fishnet jerseys didn't do well in market research.
I have a prototype one. Even shaved my nips for it

The fishnet jerseys didn't do well in market research.
I have a prototype one. Even shaved my nips for it
I'll take two....

8x10 glossies signed to "Big Boy"

DynamicImageHandler_3cfa339e-b92d-413d-aa42-ae6dfe15f0b8_800x.jpg

There used to be a real company named Dickson Juice or similar and they made a Apple Cider...yep it was Dickson Cider

One of the radio morning shows ran with it as a bit and they got sued so they changed the but to Dickens Cider and kept on...

It's 2021 and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, good or bad. :p
You are incorrect. People have been entitled to their own opinion no matter what the year was.

For what it's worth, it don't look bad, just too much shiny face and modern design for that gen truck. I think something like this would properly modernize it without looking so flashy:
1618862568154.png

But if the price was right, I'd run either one.

For what it's worth, it don't look bad, just too much shiny face and modern design for that gen truck. I think something like this would properly modernize it without looking so flashy:
View attachment 344081

But if the price was right, I'd run either one.
That truck just doesn't look right without deep dish aluminum wheels and some big ass swampers

[spits chaw onto the ground]

Thought it was "its 2021 and everyone's entitled to their opinion as long as it matches the liberal agenda."

That truck just doesn't look right without deep dish aluminum saw blades and some big ass gumbo Mudders

[spits chaw onto the ground]
Fify

I thought Mickey Thompson aluminum bullet hole rims were the "Go to" for these?
You're ALMOST correct....but ONLY the F150 and Bronco. The 3/4 and wontons were more suited for sawblades, and traditional outlaw grade bling

Saw this in Moncure yesterday....stopped to get gas in holly springs and nice G wagon was beside me at the pump. I showed him the pic and he laughed, told him he aught to have sticker made for his Mercedes for Land Rover peasants. He laughed and said LRs are garbage.
20210419_184415.jpg

Back