Random pic thread.

One of these things is not like the other...well other 3 I guess.

Attachments

• 20210504_215315.jpg
    20210504_215315.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 126
Very nice. Do you know what type it is? Bloodgood?
It is not a lace leaf like my dwarf and I found it at a rental property I cleaned up so honestly not sure.

If you have any throw outs I want one!!
Programs saved in my computer. It ain't going anywhere. I can cut these out of marble, granite, tile, glass, rubber, any metal alloy imaginable.... List is infinite. I'm a fan of glass myself though. These make some killer drink coasters.

Programs saved in my computer. It ain't going anywhere. I can cut these out of marble, granite, tile, glass, rubber, any metal alloy imaginable.... List is infinite. I'm a fan of glass myself though. These make some killer drink coasters.
Was reading that thinking...I’d really like a set of SC coasters...

Logan -1 rats-0 put the trap out about six and just checked it
Hell maybe put some kind of food and set back with a .22 and a beer and have some fun. Them some big sumbitches.

Logan -1 rats-0 put the trap out about six and just checked it
Although you need to scale up to a larger container and planks for rats, I have had excellent results in my shop with “walk the plank” style traps and mice.

I bought the plank kits from Amazon last fall and have killed a bucketful of mice. Now I don’t even see the random turd anymore.

Hell maybe put some kind of food and set back with a .22 and a beer and have some fun. Them some big sumbitches.
Yeah! CCI Quiet with suppressor or without is a hoot on rats. Under 750fps and much better than a pellet rifle.

Back