Random pic thread.

Next time, get a burger. It's better than their barbeque in my opinion.
as a fat boy Im a big fan of their smoked turkey.
Their burgers are legit as well.

Their Q is...just..ok.
Much prefer McKoys in Charlotte for Q

Next time, get a burger. It's better than their barbeque in my opinion.

I prefer their catfish. Burgers are fantastic as well though. But, free food so.... I eat there pretty often when I PMs or other folks down.

as a fat boy Im a big fan of their smoked turkey.
Their burgers are legit as well.

Their Q is...just..ok.
Much prefer McKoys in Charlotte for Q
Noted.

I haven't been up there in a LONG time. Carolina Foods, might be the only Old building left. Wonder how many Millions it will take, to buy That?

I'm sure a few. I'm currently wrapping up a high end hotel across from the convention center, and them just topped this one out in South end. About to start another one on Graham Street. Lotta money in Charlotte.

Theres a farm on upper stanley that has longhorns. Figured it was there.
My uncle Danny Walton in Willow Spring raises longhorns. He gives me burger, roasts and stew meat every time I’m back in JoCo.

I was wondering why the shop was getting smoky this morning. I guess if the fire in your wood stove is hot enough to catch the handle on fire, it's hot enough...
20210508_094213.jpg

20210508_094218.jpg

It wasn't That cold this morning; you just trying to burn Pine. :rolleyes:
Yeah, mostly had a bunch of wood scraps piled up and wanted to get em out of the way, tidy up the winter kindling, etc. Plus it was 45 in the shop, so the heat was appreciated.

Rescued a 78 CJ7 today. .500 lift cammed 258 barely cranked and the rear AMC 20 needed spring perch welding. It's now at Zante, many beers later and soon to be mobile yet again. The things I do for a cold beer.
IMG_20210508_160418955_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Rescued a 78 CJ7 today. .500 lift cammed 258 barely cranked and the rear AMC 20 needed spring perch welding. It's now at Zante, many beers later and soon to be mobile yet again. The things I do for a cold beer. View attachment 345996
Will be back working on the race jeep in a couple weeks. Got some beadlocks that need welding and a great brewery and great food to offer...... ;)

Back