Random pic thread.

jeepinmatt

At least half the people are dumber than the rest
Paint the buckets with black jack. I would be very tempted to get the gennys back running if the water source was still close by.
It's still there, but everything needs a ton of work. Property has about a half dozen houses and as many buildings on it, all in various states of disrepair. Tons of potential, but metric shit tons of work.

YotaOnRocks

It's still there, but everything needs a ton of work. Property has about a half dozen houses and as many buildings on it, all in various states of disrepair. Tons of potential, but metric shit tons of work.
Do they have plans for the property, it sounds amazing.

jeepinmatt

Do they have plans for the property, it sounds amazing.
Yeah, work on it :laughing:

They are living out of 2 of the houses, and renting 2 of them. Nice thing about a college town is people will pay good money for shit houses. I think the long term plan is to AirBNB some of it, and maybe event venue some of it, but that will be a lot more clear in a year or three when the dust settles.

YotaOnRocks

my doors fell off
0621212035_HDR.jpg
0621212210.jpg

ghost

I see lights and a switch. Maybe the doors needed some repair....

YotaOnRocks

I see lights and a switch. Maybe the doors needed some repair....
The front section has an area lined with insulation with a baseboard heater in it also, not sure what it was used for.

I know it was owned by a mechanical contractor so maybe they used it as a mobile workshop or maybe an employee slept in it???

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Maybe a job office trailer?

YotaOnRocks

And then this morning Eastern Aluminum dropped my shingles at the house. My BIL and FIL have a few days between jobs so he told last week if I would get the shingles and paint to finish getting the house ready for market they would bring 2 of the crews over this week and knock it all out for me. I love my family.
0622210925_HDR.jpg

YotaOnRocks

Maybe a job office trailer?
That's what I'm hopeful of, the option of someone sleeping in it has me worried to touch anything more so than we I had to clean the driver floor mat when I got my peterbilt (if you don't understand just ask a driver).

jeepinmatt

ponykilr

Corn Squeezins 🌽
Went out early this morning while it was nice and cool (around 60*) to split some wood. Worked a while, getting a rhythm with the splitter running the handle and working the wood by myself. Seemed good to be alone with my thoughts…..

Then I almost put my gloved hand on this girl.

94BFD654-CCC1-4FCA-853C-FA4D202737B1.jpeg

I am sorry to report that she fell victim to a terrible farming accident.

🤷🏼

shelby27604

Drug this little guy out of the canal this morning, found him stuck up against a bulkhead between some piers. I suspect he spent the night out there in the water. Dropped him off at the wild life rescue, we are out at Holden Beach, if we had any confidence in where his mother might be, we would have dropped him in a field, but it seems like he has some rehabs and hanging out with 18 other fawns in his immediate future.

Attachments

• IMG_20210624_104140555.jpg
    IMG_20210624_104140555.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 29

jeepinmatt

24/7 burritos? Yes please!
20210624_094411.jpg