Random pic thread.

I have enough trees laying to heat the average house for a couple hundred years.
I wish I had the time to dedicate myself to doing all the work myself at my place. I did a great deal of investigating. Nearly bought a 25k lb excavator and thought long and hard about doing all the work myself. But in the end.."paid the guy" and had the work done and trees hauled off.
And he only used a D4 with a 4 way blade and a track steer with mulcher to clear .9 (;)) acres of very thick 80ft tall poplars and build a 978ft long road.

youd be wrong on that one
Yup. We were over last night for dinner, and he had also invited Lindsay Vonn.

Well...we had several drinks and the next thing you know @McCracken dares her to show us her stance, and she jumps up on the coffee table to pose when all of a sudden the taco bell she had at lunch reared it's ugly head

wryCZND (1).jpeg

ANYWAY...long story short....as you can see by this picture, they've decorated the west wing in more of a traditional manor. Though it smells of chalupa fallout....it's still a very nice wing

yall joking and all and im not a big enough dick to post his real address but ugh just google lexington Ln and preston park dr in kingsport tennessee and your in his hood

DUDE!!! Those houses are Ghetto compared to where he ACTUALLY lives!

His basement bar alone is cooler than those houses main level kitchen :huggy:

yall joking and all and im not a big enough dick to post his real address but ugh just google lexington Ln and preston park dr in kingsport tennessee and your in his hood
Wrong. Those are the rental units.

I may not have fancy guests like @McCracken, but @willness33 brought his carriage over to the @jeepinmatt plantation last night for some buggy repairs. And he was nice enough to help me unload and teardown the new bushhog I bought for my dad. Here's the current status of his KingKutter:
1626964783646.png

1626964822323.png

Found him a 5ft Dunham brand that is well built and in pretty good shape for $380. It could use a coat of paint...
1626964904982.png

IMG_20210722_105046.jpg

And maybe a shaft seal...
1626965035459.png

But it'll certainly be less likely to throw a chunk of metal through the back of his head.

I may not have fancy guests like @McCracken, but @willness33 brought his carriage over to the @jeepinmatt plantation last night for some buggy repairs. And he was nice enough to help me unload and teardown the new bushhog I bought for my dad. Here's the current status of his KingKutter:
View attachment 353091
View attachment 353092

Found him a 5ft Dunham brand that is well built and in pretty good shape for $380. It could use a coat of paint...
View attachment 353093
View attachment 353100

View attachment 353096

But it'll certainly be less likely to throw a chunk of metal through the back of his head.
I saw something I hadn't seen before the other day. One of the workers was on the back 40 bush hogging and welded to the roll over bar was a sheet of expanded steel. Not sure if that was installed after a close call or as a preemptive measure.

I saw something I hadn't seen before the other day. One of the workers was on the back 40 bush hogging and welded to the roll over bar was a sheet of expanded steel. Not sure if that was installed after a close call or as a preemptive measure.
This was to prevent Logan from hurling a rubber dick at the back of his head as he buzzed by on the minibike

When I brush hog in virgin or very grown up brush I am always worried I will catch a rock or stick. Stuff flies out at a pretty good clip sometimes.

When I brush hog in virgin or very grown up brush I am always worried I will catch a rock or stick. Stuff flies out at a pretty good clip sometimes.
I prefer to stick it in front of the tractor for stuff like that :D
1626969848209.png

View attachment 353091
View attachment 353092

View attachment 353093
View attachment 353100

View attachment 353096

RIP seal puller

There was also that time @McCracken has us over for brunch in his gardens with T Swift. Much less aromatic that day.
Should have been there for the Chateau Nick housewarming throw down. @McCracken and I ran the train on Reba. Poor girl been cross eyed ever since.
reba.jpg

Back