Random pic thread.

Tote gote?
It’s an original Rokon, that’s been “engineered” on. That Coleman seat is slapped on there. It’s got every drive mechanism besides jet propulsion. It’s belt, chain, and shaft driven all at once. To power the front wheel, there’s a shaft that runs through the frame out to a sprocket. It’s actually not as heavy as I anticipated.

Cool but what's the details on the Willys?
He just picked it up a week or so ago. It’s mostly original. I forget the year but it’s a split window. Still has the original 4 cylinder. It’s not running but it turns over. So it isn’t locked up like we thought. His plans are to use it around his farm. He said it’s gonna be his side by side instead of dropping stupid money on an actual one. I’ll post up as we tinker with it.

He just picked it up a week or so ago. It’s mostly original. I forget the year but it’s a split window. Still has the original 4 cylinder. It’s not running but it turns over. So it isn’t locked up like we thought. His plans are to use it around his farm. He said it’s gonna be his side by side instead of dropping stupid money on an actual one. I’ll post up as we tinker with it.
One of my neighbors has a 46 cj2a I think it is. I kept seeing it go down the road. I finally figured out what house it was behind. One night on the way back from Fatz I saw him welding on it so I swung in and introduced myself. My wife said I'm going to get shot one day. Holar if yall need help one weekend. A change of project might be a good for the soul.

One of my neighbors has a 46 cj2a I think it is. I kept seeing it go down the road. I finally figured out what house it was behind. One night on the way back from Fatz I saw him welding on it so I swung in and introduced myself. My wife said I'm going to get shot one day. Holar if yall need help one weekend. A change of project might be a good for the soul.
He saw this one somewhere between here and newberry. He did the same thing. Caught a glimpse of the windshield from the road. Guy happened to be mowing grass, so my neighbor whipped in and spoke with him. The guy stopped mowing, showed him around, and talked to him for an hour. Just a cool old guy. He bought a jeep, and made a friend.

Last year, my nephew Matt bought Oak City Coffee. He has expanded their offerings and it is truly great coffee. Every one of them is very unique and the beans come directly from the growers all over the world.

His Guatemala coffee has 100% of the profits going to the farmers as a ministry. Before they got pennies.

This one from Peru might be my favorite of his roasts and I ground up some to put in my quart cold brewer today.

Check em out online and see if something strikes your fancy.

473111AE-1125-42B8-8D61-F56764B4D0C3.jpeg
93449C4E-1AF4-4DF3-B5CF-BA1C0AC40D0F.jpeg

Saw this one at the local messican restaurant a lil while ago.Jake said if a mullet was a car this would be it.Looked like a waste of a good El Camino.
492FB406-5F50-4B10-89D2-9A781B634226.jpeg

CECD0EFD-8A4D-4CE4-B674-BDB187F5DB40.jpeg

Wife gets to pick the color this time. This is our “running back roads” cooler.

Attachments

• 9CE16942-282F-490E-B494-4051E6E90255.jpeg
    9CE16942-282F-490E-B494-4051E6E90255.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 88
Friggin tiny ticks
20210725_091049.jpg

20210725_091034.jpg

F3 is a free workout open to all men. Always meets outside, no matter the weather. You modify the exercises as you need, no judging here. But it’s more than a workout, those men are my brothers.

Friday we found out one of our F3 brothers took his own life.
So on Saturday 95 men from F3 locations all over the area converged on F3 Afton (Dorton Park in Concord) to do a workout and pay our respects, and be there for each other. The workout was one our fallen brother had led previously. Rest In Peace Amway, you will not be forgotten.

A7CAC981-7ECD-4651-B349-35F1CEE7D5B5.jpeg

Each F3 location (we call it AO, Area of Operation) has a Shovel Flag. Each AO that was represented Saturday brought their Shovel Flag.

50D7D840-4369-4D7A-8980-BB259873C602.jpeg

Not broken, thank God
Just f'ed up sometime righteous
I got seriously confused about the x-ray vs your insta post. That big ol gap just don't seem right out on the end.

Back