Random pic thread.

Somehow lost track of which toothpaste I like. They must have changed the packaging or something, and haven't been able to find the right one. Told my wife, and I come home to this.
View attachment 357371 Sometimes she just gets me :D

or…..she’s pulling out the stops to try to fix your bad breath.😜

Somehow lost track of which toothpaste I like. They must have changed the packaging or something, and haven't been able to find the right one. Told my wife, and I come home to this.
View attachment 357371 Sometimes she just gets me :D
Regardless of which one I liked I would have to finish every tube. Can't be wasting money like that!

I built a solitary bee house about two years ago and put it in our garden spot. It was cool to see the bees using it and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. However, that warm fuzzy turned to rage when I see this bastard hanging around this morning wrecking house.

20210916_093920.jpg

20210916_093923.jpg

Yep, that was todays choice. I'm alternating between Scope and Deep Clean. They are both good and check all the boxes. BS&P is ok, but it will probably reside in the travel bag.

I built a solitary bee house about two years ago and put it in our garden spot. It was cool to see the bees using it and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. However, that warm fuzzy turned to rage when I see this bastard hanging around this morning wrecking house.

View attachment 357389
View attachment 357390
Sounds like you need a pellet gun with a good scope.

Regardless of which one I liked I would have to finish every tube. Can't be wasting money like that!
Dang right! I take a pill bottle to every single tube and squish out every last bit. It's amazing how I can get a week or two out of one that my wife calls "empty". :laughing:

Sounds like you need a pellet gun with a good scope.
I thought about that but then I didn't want to damage the other "homes" if I missed. Then again it might make some new homes.

View attachment 357389
View attachment 357390
What kind of bees would enjoy that residence? Looks like something carpenter bees would use. All carpenter bees must die.

I thought about that but then I didn't want to damage the other "homes" if I missed. Then again it might make some new homes.
You need a crossing shot to take him off the front

I use the edge of the countertop, but SAME! I've pulled tubes out of the trash! :shaking:
You get a lot more compression out of a glass vitamin bottle. Even the plastic ones deflect too much ;)

You get a lot more compression out of a glass vitamin bottle. Even the plastic ones deflect too much ;)
You just need to learn how to roll the tube and use their own hard sealing edge to do the trick.

Or you can be like my wife and buy the $14.99 gizmo that does it for you and saves the .18 worth of toothpaste.
I wish I was joking but sadly im not

You just need to learn how to roll the tube and use their own hard sealing edge to do the trick.
It does not work as well. I used to do it that way.

At least my wife didn't spend $14.99 to save $3 over the next 40 years.

And just this morning I looked at the remaining tube that I’ve tried to squeeze the remainder out of and chucked it in the trash and opened a new box ready for morning. Old tube may have had a few days maybe a week left in it.
Just wasn’t worth the effort or time

And just this morning I looked at the remaining tube that I’ve tried to squeeze the remainder out of and chucked it in the trash and opened a new box ready for morning. Old tube may have had a few days maybe a week left in it.
Just wasn’t worth the effort or time
It's not worth it to me either, but it's a compulsion I can't avoid.

@CasterTroy best I can do. Didn't get any pics of the shakedown run, it was late and I was exhausted from dealing with 2 puking kids most of the evening. But it is off the lift and moving under its own power in 4low (need to install the shifty end of the cable shifters)
20210915_201224.jpg

I need to get a better support for the spare tire, but the lift arm works fine for now. And yes, I know my right front tire is leaking. ;)

Last edited:
@CasterTroy best I can do. Didn't get any pics of the shakedown run, it was late and I was exhausted from dealing with 2 puking kids most of the evening. But it is off the lift and moving under its own power in 4low (need to install the shifty end of the cable shifters)
View attachment 357415
I need to get a better support for the spare tire, but the lift arm works fine for now. And yes, I know my right front tire is leaking. ;)
And in retrospect, the irony of the picture angle compared to my avatar is fantastic. Apparently thats the only spot I leave clear enough to stand in when working on my jeep.

View attachment 357415
Tootsie tooshie....touche... whatever

I wheeled min 7 minutes ago

Pic
IMG_20210910_193447113.jpg
as proof

Back