Random pic thread.

For my daughter's upcoming birthday I have planned a mini golf extravaganza. The girls will fight to the death for the coveted Top Banana trophy and hand painted earth ball. I want to glue the ball on top of the banana but I don't think it will hold real well. Meh, it'll be cool regardless.

20210916_212702.jpg

For my daughter's upcoming birthday I have planned a mini golf extravaganza. The girls will fight to the death for the coveted Top Banana trophy and hand painted earth ball. I want to glue the ball on top of the banana but I don't think it will hold real well. Meh, it'll be cool regardless.

View attachment 357445
Who gets the Dollars?
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

It's amazing how I can get a week or two out of one that my wife calls "empty".
I go through this with my kids at the end of every tube. I'll pull it out of the trash and tell the kids "there's a good week left in this!"
You just need to learn how to roll the tube and use their own hard sealing edge to do the trick.
This is the trick. Then put it between the front 2 fingers and use the thumb to get the rest!

I go through this with my kids at the end of every tube. I'll pull it out of the trash and tell the kids "there's a good week left in this!"

This is the trick. Then put it between the front 2 fingers and use the thumb to get the rest!
It’s tooth paste, not really expensive, I get teaching the frugality of not waisting things, but damn….

now pipe dope, dielectric grease, in some cases even silicone sealer, even got the last little glob of anti seize, I’ll dent the hell out of brake clean cans just to get the last bit out if it runs out of propellant, same with spray paint if. If ya could squeeze a propane tank to get the last little bit out…

Killing Woody is a federal crime, I know we’re all completely law abiding here and this is all hypothetical 🥸

Killing Woody is a federal crime, I know we’re all completely law abiding here and this is all hypothetical 🥸
Nobody said anything about killing. Sometimes you have to teach them consequences; like if i go over to where all those bugs are, something jumps out and stings me.

Shut the hell up, nerd
Me?

just saying the internet isn’t a place to talk about off reservation activities…

Like shooting a hawk that has a taste for chicken…never do that, nope no way…

Yeah but they taste like chicken.

HAHA.

Ive got a friend in long leaf pine country who had a red-cockaded woodpecker set up shop about 3.5 years ahead of harvest on his small tract. (The small tract is like 350 acres)...he thought it was super cool and called DNR and then promptly got his ENTIRE tract protected as habitat and couldnt be harvested. (For those playing along at home Long Leaf has a ~45-50 year grow cycle and a 3-5 year cut cycle where they are peak merchantable)...we are talking about a dude who lost a $2-3MM pay day.

So a few years later the parge tract which was 10 years older "allegedly" had a woodpecker move in as well. Damndest thing you ever saw...one of the smallest hurricanes to blow off Charleston came through that September and blew over about 4 random trees... couldnt really haul off 4 poles so we just cut em up and burned em to keep warm around deer camp.

We have a few and one tree I found was absolutely Swiss cheesed. They are destructive POS.

We have a few and one tree I found was absolutely Swiss cheesed. They are destructive POS.
RCWs or just woodpeckers in general?
If you are in Surry county they almost certainly arent RCWs...or you are a rich rich man....

Is this the famous balancing Jeep moving under its own power?
No it's the famous balancing jeep having been pushed onto a nice looking spot :flipoff2:

I bought a new M715 last week. Hoping to have it on the road by Saturday. Just needs paint and a little TLC.

20210911_152339.jpg

Back