Random pic thread.

Surveyors tan circa 2000...

20220324_200158.jpg

Last edited:
Says the man who built a dump truck🤔
To be fair, that's because I'm only 3ft tall and I wanted a bed that was low enough to see on my tippy toes :p

Just woke up from my sleep study they had me wired from head to toe and shit in my nose too. I hope I can can some answers. View attachment 369623
Haha...just did my second one Tuesday night. The titratration test where you try different masks and they set flow rate.

Concensus in the morning was that I have to shave off the beard for CPAP to work.

I said I'd just as soon die in my sleep than lose the beard. Priorities, you know.

Just woke up from my sleep study they had me wired from head to toe and shit in my nose too. I hope I can can some answers. View attachment 369623
Its mindboggling to me that clinics still use these types of wired EEG system when way better, smaller, wireless, more comfortable things have been available for many years.

You can for instance get 95% of the same information from a single foam electrode set inside your ear (imagine a compressible eraplug with 2 wires coming out of it).

Anybody know how to negotiate with UPS for such good 2nd day air rates?
20220325_152035.jpg

Its mindboggling to me that clinics still use these types of wired EEG system when way better, smaller, wireless, more comfortable things have been available for many years.

You can for instance get 95% of the same information from a single foam electrode set inside your ear (imagine a compressible eraplug with 2 wires coming out of it).
It the fact it made me sleep like shit hopefully means I get something in return for my trouble = VA claim. The lady hooking me up said she works for two different clinics and the other one uses the high dollar new hotness. The Army, yep, still referring to the old and busted place.

This is my surprised face…..

Yep, keep waiting.

Everything I order from McMaster is overnight, no extra charge, standard rate.
How? Business account? Is there a minimum annoual amount?

How? Business account? Is there a minimum annoual amount?
Yeah, business account. We are within the radius of Atl that gets standard overnight. Having a bearing go out at 5pm and having a replacement by 9am the next day doesn't suck. Not being able to choose the brand isnt always ideal but anything is better than nothing when you're shut down.

Found out where they didn't get @jcramsey power line trench packed down. Pretty much knew it was gonna happen with all the rain the other day but we gave it a go anyways :rockon:

View attachment 369656
if yall shovel all of that gravel off the trailer you can get the truck/trailer unstuck. Then you can shovel the rock back on the trailer and do it again :lol:

Used to if it was after 5 and we really needed something next day would call McMaster in chicago have them ups red it, still get the $8 part by lunch the next day just got to pay the $120 shipping.
Yeah I overnight a good bit of stuff that I have to pay dearly for, but for whatever reason McMaster overnights anything they have in stock in ATL for no extra charge. I ordered 120 worth of ss bolts last week (small handful 😭) shipping was $11. Arrived before lunch the next day.

The higher parts cost hurts but its almost always way cheaper than labor costs or loss from sitting around.

Back