Random pic thread.

bipolar.jpg

IMG_100582290549190.jpeg

Nope, it does not. Lifting heads is just one of it's talents. :burnout:
Yes sir! The Yates heads held up great but the cam, mains and connecting rods didn't like it a bit! :lol: Nor did the block!

Yes sir! The Yates heads held up great but the cam, mains and connecting rods didn't like it a bit! [emoji38] Nor did the block!
Haha I kinda miss those days, I split a roller 302 all the way down the center once on spray, I went to a cog belt T-trim and snatched the end off of the crank when it spun/hooked. Got into fourwheeling b/c it would be a better family environment........I still wheel sans the fam

Haha I kinda miss those days, I split a roller 302 all the way down the center once on spray, I went to a cog belt T-trim and snatched the end off of the crank when it spun/hooked. Got into fourwheeling b/c it would be a better family environment........I still wheel sans the fam
This WAS a 347 on a 200 shot.

I ran a stock bottom LT1 '95 Corvette on a 175 shot for a long time.
Car had a Art Carr Nitrous convertor, Shorty headers 1.6 rollers and the GM Hot Cam.
On drag radials, it was a STOUT car that was daily driven.

I had a STOCK 2002 Camaro SS that ran 12.97 @ 108.5..... I mean stock, less than 5000 miles......

LS motors are freaking unreal.

I ran a stock bottom LT1 '95 Corvette on a 175 shot for a long time.
Car had a Art Carr Nitrous convertor, Shorty headers 1.6 rollers and the GM Hot Cam.
On drag radials, it was a STOUT car that was daily driven.

I had a STOCK 2002 Camaro SS that ran 12.97 @ 108.5..... I mean stock, less than 5000 miles......

LS motors are freaking unreal.
The push rodz car club had a drag day at one of the local tracks and there was a rat rod truck w a turbo'd LS running like 5.90's or something in a 1/8.I talked to the dude and he said he had never even had the heads off.

Last edited:
Back