Random pic thread.

image.jpg

now this is a "Bastard Pack" LMAO: sad part is they are mine. :D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
talk about bastard pack.jpg

lol I did that once with 2 Toy spring packs.
The ride was not exactly comfy.

lol I did that once with 2 Toy spring packs.
The ride was not exactly comfy.
LOL yeah this is 2 xj leaf packs plus one extra shorty at the bottom. i swapped diffs and the 2" blocks was not doing/looking so good after the last trip to the Flats so wanted to do away with the block and figured would rather have stiffer springs but safer u-bolt setup than using blocks. actually doesn't ride terribly bad....but it's a jeep afterall. they kinda ride like butt anyways. biggest downflaw>>>>no flex hardly

^^ you can say what you want about "W" and his grammar as this meme could pobably have been written by him but as a 14 year member of the Army I will say that his tenure as CiC was the best we soldiers have seen as far as pay and benefits in the recent past!!
I would hate to compare W to any tell soldier

BTW, thanks real soldiers

This 4 footer lives beside my boat in the carolina beach boat basin. Quick SOB, I couldn't get 50 feet from him and he got halfway in the water.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1431002728356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1431002728356.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 349
Back