Random pic thread.

7X14 or 8X16 ???
7x14 Freedom. Bought it at TRT in Lincolnton.

Where did you get the trailer? What brand? Thinking of getting one to haul our quads in and see a lot of brands out there with big price differences.
This is supposed to be top of the line. Dexter axels, all LED lights, 16" on center walls, brakes on both axels too. Comes with 3 year Warranty.

Ordered my Honey Badger lower. Check out the full auto selector position LOL. LOVE IT!

awww.primaryarms.com_v_vspfiles_photos_STLS020_2.jpg

^^^what the deuce?

Is that a beach ball??? Seems a tad out of place. Unless it just got bounced over there from the cruise ship in which this picture was taken from I guess...

Not entirely PC:

aimages.viralnova.com_000_170_267_desktop_1430146399.jpg

...saw the bear track and dropped his pot while pooping his pants?? :eek:.....or you put the call down for size ;)
Lol, I just put it down to get my phone out of an inside pocket. I've got some good stories about run ins with bears over the past 20 turkey seasons. Haven't ever met a mother with Cubs though and prefer to avoid that confrontation!

Lol, I just put it down to get my phone out of an inside pocket. I've got some good stories about run ins with bears over the past 20 turkey seasons. Haven't ever met a mother with Cubs though and prefer to avoid that confrontation!

I was deer hunting at the Pungo NWR years ago when I saw a freshly scratched tree just before sundown, I'm 6,2 and could not touch the bottom of the claw marks standing on my tiptoes. A moment later I heard a deep, low bellow that seemed only 20 yrds from me and scared me to death even as I held a 12 guage w 5 3" 00 buck. I never heard a bellow before but knew in an instant it was a Bear making that sound. :eek: The puckerfactor was a solid 10 as I slowly made my way out of those thick coastal woods w the light fading, holding the gun at my hip and pointing it at every shadow and hole in the brush.

Unicorn? V8, 4wd, reg cab, short bed.

image.jpg

IMG_20150501_162914226.jpg
IMG_20150502_221836588_HDR.jpg

Trailer is complete now, ready to tote tools. Watch for "van for sale" thread coming soon!

IMG_20150503_204137945.jpg

My nephew Andy completed basic training for the Coast Guard.
He was chosen to serve in the Honor Guard and will serve his first two years as the "face" of the Coast Guard.

He is the one holding the flag

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_B8D049BB_05AA_4516_81BE_98E8D5A151B5_zps46uzefgw.jpg

This is him and my Mother, his grandmother.
Don't let the cane fool you, my mom is still an ass kicker.

ai7.photobucket.com_albums_y252_ponykilr_72FC62AE_C566_4F97_BC71_9674F12D0D0F_zpsrhpfmdpa.jpg

will the jeep get retired from racing now?

The intent of the sxs is to improve my short course racing skill set. There are a few series in the South East that I can race in a couple times a year on the cheap, and that will help to keep my "high speed" currency up. The big names out West race multiple vehicles, in multiple series, probably 20 to 30 times a year. This allows me, on a much smaller scale, to try and improve my skills outside of the 4 to 6 races I do each year in the mall crawler.

My wife will put more miles on the Wildcat than I will. Now she can finally have something to cruise The Flats, Badlands, Harlan, URE, etc in.

image.jpg

Back